Emergency Contact Information

EL Pitman

I'm due to sail in a few days on Valor!  I'm now doing my last minute planning, Some of which is to give my family the "in case of emergency" information.  I did this 2 years ago and now I cannot find it anywhere.  I also like to put this information in wallets so if something happens, and we are stuck somewhere and need to call Carnival, we'll have the info.  Yes, I know, over kill.  But its things like this that allow me to enjoy myself.  Anxiety really sucks.  Does anyone have any clue where to find this?

15 hours ago, EL Pitman said:

I'm due to sail in a few days on Valor!  I'm now doing my last minute planning, Some of which is to give my family the "in case of emergency" information.  I did this 2 years ago and now I cannot find it anywhere.  I also like to put this information in wallets so if something happens, and we are stuck somewhere and need to call Carnival, we'll have the info.  Yes, I know, over kill.  But its things like this that allow me to enjoy myself.  Anxiety really sucks.  Does anyone have any clue where to find this?

The emergency contact number is 800-227-6482, M-S 7:00am-12:00am EST. Make sure they know your booking number. 
When you’re in port, the Fun Times has the port contact person & emergency number either bring that with you or take down that info. It will be different for each port. 

Have a great cruise & relax!

• Like 2

Enjoy your cruise. At each port simply stick the Fun Times from the evening before in your purse/backpack.

Also remember that you're going to places totally accustomed to dealing with American tourists. In fact, in Mexico your cell plan is likely to work. You can call home from the bar in Cozumel and give your family an update (and tease the heck out of them for being stuck in the cold!)

Have fun!  

1 hour ago, tonit964 said:

The emergency contact number is 800-227-6482, M-S 7:00am-12:00am EST. Make sure they know your booking number. 
When you’re in port, the Fun Times has the port contact person & emergency number either bring that with you or take down that info. It will be different for each port. 

Have a great cruise & relax!

Helpful tips all around, thanks.

• Like 1