B2B going from platinum to elite

gerig

In January I have a b2b cruise on the Emerald princess and will be considered elite on the second cruise based on the first cruise being added to my total number of cruises.  My concern is that it usually take about a week for these points to post so how can I make sure that I receive all the elite benefits for the second cruise?

36 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Others have posted that if you speak to the Captain's Circle host (or whatever the new title is) they can adjust it onboard.

thank you.  i will probably do that on mt first cruise

33 minutes ago, Poulsbo Cruisers said:

Several years ago, we did a back to back Mediterranean cruise. We became platinum on the second leg. Princess already knew this and our cruise cards for the second leg reflected this. We didn’t have to do anything. 

I will find out then when I pick up my medallion for the second cruise whether it has been adjusted.

1 hour ago, gerig said:

In January I have a b2b cruise on the Emerald princess and will be considered elite on the second cruise based on the first cruise being added to my total number of cruises.  My concern is that it usually take about a week for these points to post so how can I make sure that I receive all the elite benefits for the second cruise?

You should automatically be an Elite after your first cruise.  It should be reflected.  You do not get a new OM, if you are B2B on the same ship.  It will automatically reflect your B2B cruise.

We did this same thing and on the next cruise, it already reflected the Elite status.

You can always check with the Loyalty host or GS. NP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Others have posted that if you speak to the Captain's Circle host (or whatever the new title is) they can adjust it onboard.

This!.  Just double check they will be very accommodating and you will be all set.

Cheers

4 hours ago, gerig said:

I will find out then when I pick up my medallion for the second cruise whether it has been adjusted.

You will not pick up a new Medallion (unless you want them to make you a new black to replace the gray one).  You just carry on with initial Medallion.  You will receive detailed instructions on board during first leg as to what to do for second leg.  Enjoy your free minibar.

• Like 1

Agree with others.  We are just on the second leg of this exact scenario right now.  Medallion stayed the same, but mini bar appeared and our onboard account reflected the 10  percent shore excursions credit on the first day of the second voyage.  All was seemless.  

By the way, no pin for elite was given.  Not sure if this has been done away with, but means nothing to us anyway.

• Like 2