Glad to see ducks are still being hidden and found!

Napagirl

I was delighted to find my first duck! Simple pleasures, yes I know. I kept for a short while and then re-hid. If you're on Cruise Critic - thank you to Laura & CeCe for this bit of fun on the Crown Princess, Oct 22 CA Coastal! 🙂

Who else has found or hidden a duck lately?

IMG_0465.HEIC

• Like 3

I just enjoyed a cruise where someone gave my waiter ducks almost every night.  A different (size/style) duck showed up on the crumb plate.  I really enjoyed it…Even left a few sunflower seats for the duck tonight.

Yes, thank you for this simple pleasure. 

• Like 2

First time I've heard of this. On Royal recent transpacific one day there was a blue duck, balanced on the display by the elevator. I thought someone had lost a key chain and so left it there. @Bgwest can you elaborate please.

One found me on the Sapphire Princess in August, and as Melba, Denise, Rodney and Amanda were foresighted enough to include his passport attached to him, he's able to accompany me on my next international trip to... hopefully to be found by someone who does do Facebook to report where in the world he now is in 2024!  🤭

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tedferg said:

First time I've heard of this. On Royal recent transpacific one day there was a blue duck, balanced on the display by the elevator. I thought someone had lost a key chain and so left it there. @Bgwest can you elaborate please.

Just Google “Cruise Ducks”. 
I tried to paste a link but cannot from my present location. 

On 10/30/2023 at 6:48 PM, Napagirl said:

I was delighted to find my first duck! Simple pleasures, yes I know. I kept for a short while and then re-hid. If you're on Cruise Critic - thank you to Laura & CeCe for this bit of fun on the Crown Princess, Oct 22 CA Coastal! 🙂

Who else has found or hidden a duck lately?

IMG_0465.HEIC 1.01 MB · 57 downloads

I found my first one on the Regal last cruise.  The young ladies in the Gelato place asked me if I was going to re-hide it.  She was clearly interested in it.   So I walked up and "hid" it behind the specialty dessert menu.....she was thrilled to "find" it!  LOL!

IMG_9938.jpeg

Edited by suzyed
  • Like 1