2025 Grand Journey Voyages

Keith1010

I signed up to get information twice and each time, I got a call from a Crystal representative who was surprised to hear that I already had a cruise booked. I have not received emails or mailings. The second time this happened, the representative told me that, because I had booked a cruise through a TA, the TA would have to add me to the mailing list. I don't want to bother her with this but there does not seem to be another option.

1 hour ago, Cruisemonty said:

I signed up to get information twice and each time, I got a call from a Crystal representative who was surprised to hear that I already had a cruise booked. I have not received emails or mailings. The second time this happened, the representative told me that, because I had booked a cruise through a TA, the TA would have to add me to the mailing list. I don't want to bother her with this but there does not seem to be another option.

Makes no sense if you are trying to get general emails.  If you book trough TA then they get things like your confirmations for bookings but not general emails.  If you want to get promotional emails sign up on the Crystal site and you have done this already and not getting them use a different email. 

Keith

• Thanks 1

Just to let you know, Ray and I are now booked on the 2025 Grand cruise CapeTown to Barcelona.

They are having Three Overland Experiences  for the passengers.

We have done two of these over the years,..

The first was in 1997-Crystal Symphony-Hong Kong to Mumbai, India+(Palaces of Rajasthan ) with Crystal and it was unbelievable...we actually did stay in the Palaces. However we did not get to the area to see the Bengal Tigers. This tour would be totally awesome  to take.

The second tour we did in 2005-Crystal Serenity-Suez Canal-Singapore to Athens, Greece We went on the overnight tour to Luxor We did the night tour of the Palaces(bring your flashlights). The Valley of the Kings was hot as Hades, but they did have cooling stations...take lots of water.

The next stop(fromAlexandre was to the Cairio for a day. tour followed at night to the most unbelievable experience I ever had...dinner in front of the Great Pyramids and light show.

Again if you have never been to Egypt you should book this.

We also did a land tour of Cairo, the Nile and a side trip to Jordan and to Aqaba and Petra....another do not miss event if you have the chance to experience it.

We are so excited to be  returning to these countries once again in 2025 with Crystal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2023 at 1:07 PM, Keith1010 said:

I would try a new e-mail address.

I know of examples where people didn't get the e-mail, switched to another one for these purposes and gets them.

Keith

I sent my TA an email on November 12th as suggested and the response Crystal shared was that they haven't sent anything out since September.  Obviously that is not correct as you and several others indicate you received an email November 2nd (which I did not).  I don'r have another email address to use but I can't understand why I get inaccurate information from my TA/Crystal.

Another observation is that although I am embarking 45 days from now on a B2B, I am only able to book 1 specialty reservation for each UmiUma and Osteria AND some of the days where excursions are offered are not open to book.  I will raise these latter two additional issues with my TA as well.

3 hours ago, Midtowngal said:

I sent my TA an email on November 12th as suggested and the response Crystal shared was that they haven't sent anything out since September.  Obviously that is not correct as you and several others indicate you received an email November 2nd (which I did not).  I don'r have another email address to use but I can't understand why I get inaccurate information from my TA/Crystal.

Another observation is that although I am embarking 45 days from now on a B2B, I am only able to book 1 specialty reservation for each UmiUma and Osteria AND some of the days where excursions are offered are not open to book.  I will raise these latter two additional issues with my TA as well.

I wouldn’t assume that answer is incorrect — every email blast can have different target criteria.  I was receiving emails painfully frequently, but the last email I received was on September 1st (about Symphony).  Their answer was definitely 100% accurate for some of us, so I suspect subsequent emails were targeted differently.

Vince

5 hours ago, Midtowngal said:

Have you tried to sign up with a new e-mail address. This is what I would do.  You can just set up a new e-mail. I am not sure who you use for e-mail but if you don't use G-Mail consider creating a G-Mail account.  

For the back to back you should be able to book one only at each of them for the first voyage and one each for the second voyage.  In addition to Osteria and Umi Uma you can also book one each per voyages at Tastes.

Are you saying you can't book one each for your second voyage? If so, your TA needs to followup with Crystal for assistance.

Keith