Price of a drinnk on Oceania

Wayco

Feel like an idiot as I just finished a cruise but cannot remember what a Jack Rocks or any on rocks cost. Will be doing Simply More and debating whether to upgrade the beverage package.

Thanks,

Wayne

11 minutes ago, Wayco said:

Feel like an idiot as I just finished a cruise but cannot remember what a Jack Rocks or any on rocks cost. Will be doing Simply More and debating whether to upgrade the beverage package.

Thanks,

Wayne

Check on their website.  Under Beverage Packages and the View Bar Menu.  Most scotch and whiskey selections seem to run from 12-18 plus a 20% tip if not in a beverage package. Also pictures in Post 1 of a thread under Riviera Drink menu photos.  

2 hours ago, Wayco said:

Thanks,

Wayne

Guess it depends on how much you drink  in a day other than wine/beer with lunch & dinner

$30 PP PD   for the upgrade

Most drinks average about $ 11 to15  plus 20 %

Mike Preisman posted menus from VISTA

https://www.thepreismans.com/vista23_menus.htm#main

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wayco said:

Was just informed by my TA and Oceania that both passengers have to upgrade. Not worth it for me now.

I’d try again and see if different answer. Following pic grabbed from their website.  Sometime depends on who is asked. Or…..they recently changed and not yet updated.  
IMG_1978.thumb.png.f65c60c135ef082084b7e09d22f57ab9.png

Edited by EJL2023

We just disembarked from Vista today after being onboard since the 29SEP and both people did not need to upgrade....I believe you should have your TA call back and get a different supervisor.

In the past under OLife, both people had to pick the same perk so if you chose the beverage package, then both people had to take the beverage package.

1 hour ago, basor said:

In the past under OLife, both people had to pick the same perk so if you chose the beverage package, then both people had to take the beverage package.

But  both pax did not have to upgrade  to Prestige package 

Perhaps some of these Travel Agents that don't specialize in Oceania gets the system confused with some of the Mass Market lines. It's been my experience that people get stuff wrong all the time, and it seems to be getting worse and worse with Customer Service in most businesses. 

Edited by ORV
  • Like 3

Thank you all.  TA went to Oceania again and found that y'all are correct. One passenger can upgrade, both not required. Thanks again to all the very knowledgeable people on this forum.

• Like 4