Euribia second entrée

Noesja

I've read somewhere that you pay about €5 when ordering a second entrée (main) in the MDR and that this doesn't apply to starters and desserts. Is this true on the Euribia? Who experienced this and/or saw it on the menu?

11 hours ago, lcpagejr said:

Its helpful to know YC not continuing to cut back.... There is a reason many of us choose YC

But not helpful to the OP who isn't in YC. Also, paying an extra $5 here or there for an extra entree pales in comparison to paying hundreds (maybe thousands, depending on the sailing) of extra dollars for YC. I would assume there would be riots if they charged people thousands of extra dollars for YC and then still charged them $5 for an additional entree....

• Like 3

12 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

But not helpful to the OP who isn't in YC. Also, paying an extra $5 here or there for an extra entree pales in comparison to paying hundreds (maybe thousands, depending on the sailing) of extra dollars for YC. I would assume there would be riots if they charged people thousands of extra dollars for YC and then still charged them $5 for an additional entree....

It's helpful to many people who read these threads that might be in YC so now they know the answer without having to ask about it.

Get a life.

• Haha 1