Everything.. Norwegian Aqua / Prima class #3

Steff79

Pricing on all lines is going up and up. At some point I have to think filling really big ships is going to be difficult. 
I looked into Disney…never having sailed with them. A single rate for their cheapest inside cabin was over 3300 dollars….for a 4 night cruise with no extras.

Royal Caribbean is talking about building smaller ships in the future….they might see families getting priced out of Icon sized ships. That’s why I’m surprised NCL is going bigger especially with ports turning away jumbos.

In the meantime I’ll continue cruising till NCL has only ala carte dinning, charges for clean towels and toilet paper for sale.

Oh for the cruising of the’70 and 80’s.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, JIMESOPUS said:

@RMS Olympic As the saying goes, the information well has gone dry. 224 days away from the TA out of Southampton and now NCL has that cruise as an insider cruise trying to attract interest. Current pricing is far more now than what we paid.

agree. I was just looking at sailing this to Bermuda from NYC. Not worth it.

Hey Philly…..I’m looking at the Philly Bermuda cruise in May of 2026. Having lived in Montgomery county….flying into Philly will be like coming home. Plus it will give me a chance to sail on the Jewel. How NCL will deal with the cruise terminal is going to be interesting. 
But the launch of Leo #4, will take priority.

send money….paleeze😝

@RMS Olympic I think we are all getting very impatient with NCL, one page that had pictures has been flooded with images of some worker who died at the shipyard. While this is very sad it seems that every time something else is posted on that page it gets removed.

Hang in there and keep on posting.

Jim

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NicNac4498 said:

Aqua will have a new Prince jukebox musical revue called "REVOLUTION" and also a production of Elements.

I think it will be nice but its clear NCL is done with expensive Broadway licensed shows. I expect it to be like Icons...a bunch of cruise ship workers doing double duty in many shows singing Prince songs.  I will probably enjoy it but nowhere near the in your face entertainment on NCL's competitor lines.   If this is true also indicates Beetlejuice and Choir of Man's days are numbered.   We are officially back to cruise line entertainment and game shows. 

Prince has to be rolling over in his grave these days with the selling of his music over and over (something he was against).

Edited by david_sobe

5 hours ago, NicNac4498 said:

Aqua will have a new Prince jukebox musical revue called "REVOLUTION" and also a production of Elements.

Did NCL announce this or did you see this somewhere else?   

Hopefully they are going to start sharing some more details on Aqua!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

Did NCL announce this or did you see this somewhere else?   

Hopefully they are going to start sharing some more details on Aqua!

Audition postings have gone out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/17/2024 at 8:48 AM, RMS Olympic said:

Hey Philly…..I’m looking at the Philly Bermuda cruise in May of 2026. Having lived in Montgomery county….flying into Philly will be like coming home. Plus it will give me a chance to sail on the Jewel. How NCL will deal with the cruise terminal is going to be interesting. 
But the launch of Leo #4, will take priority.

send money….paleeze😝

That’s awesome! I grew up in skippack, Montgomery county and lived in Royersford for about 20 years before moving into the city. I love that sailing is coming back to the city, but don’t like the stop in South Carolina.  May do the one way to Quebec City. 

Just now, PhillyTravelBug said:

That’s awesome! I grew up in skippack, Montgomery county and lived in Royersford for about 20 years before moving into the city. I love that sailing is coming back to the city, but don’t like the stop in South Carolina.  May do the one way to Quebec City. 

Cool.  I worked for years around the corner on Freeman School Road. 😃

• Like 1

On 4/17/2024 at 9:49 AM, Two Wheels Only said:

The slide makes 15208 the worst but the close proximity of the bump out hurts 15208 and 15808. I would take 15810 if I had the choice. 

Thank you.  we booked in 15208 for a September 2026 cruise and we were happy until I found this thread. We were able to change to 15810. Now we are waiting to see if it truly is a single bed in the 3rd bedroom and if the couch is a hide a bed. Luckily we should have that info long before the FPD.

Edited by Mommapadraig