NCL Price Drop

xtn33

So I'm booked on the Epic (originally departing Haifa, now Athens) on November 2023 (less than 18 days from now). They gave us an option to cancel the cruise for FCC (fare) and refund (taxes). Mostly planning to just keep it. I checked the current price, and it dropped by $1130 for the same room and perks. I called, and CS said they'll send an email out to the department and I'll receive an email after they review (upto 7 days). 
1. For those who went through the same thing, how long did it take you to get the email confirming FCC?
2. Did the FCC they gave 100% match what you calculated as price adjustment?
3. Wondering if I should just cancel and rebook? I'm worried the FCC they offer is actually going to be a lot lower and when they finally reply, I can't cancel anymore. They said there's currently no deadline on when we can cancel.

If you are eligible for FCC from a price drop, it's 100% of the difference, all things equal - perks, cabin category/ location. I think I've usually heard within a week but because of the current situation they're probably a little backed up.

Not sure if they'll let you cancel and rebook, although the net result would be the same but it would mean you're initially tying up more money. So you'd basically be paying to have additional FCC.

• Thanks 1