Grand Cayman with a 9 Year Old

MistyRo76

Looking at a cruise next fall with my 9 year old daughter. It would stop in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. It's been many years since I've been to Grand Cayman. I've seen and done most of the well-known points of interests there. But my kiddo hasn't been here yet. We usually have a larger group cruising with us, so this could grow to 10+ people. Are there any companies that would be good to reach out to about a private custom tour if we do have a larger group? 

Thinking that doing an Island Tour/Stingray City combo tour would be good for the kiddo. She swam with the ray in Half Moon Cay this year and while she was a little nervous at first, she was really getting comfortable by the end. So I think she would really enjoy doing it again and getting the full experience. I also think she would love the turtle bar and stop at the beach. 

Anything else that we should look into at GC that a 9 year old may enjoy? 

Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

I agreed with Stingray City if she ended up being comfortable the last time.

I also agree with Cayman Turtle Centre. There's plenty to see and do there and you can swim with a LOT of turtles in the lagoon there. They also have the largest pool on the island with a waterfall and water slide. They have an enclosed aviary with multiple birds and a butterfly enclosure (which didn't have many when we were there). There's a predator viewing area and they feed them at certain times. Plus all the petting area for other turtles. 

HERE is my review on the Turtles the day we went.

Also a video I did on our day there.

• 2 weeks later...

We did a full day with Captain Marvin's just last week, and my 10 year old loved it. We did the tour #4 here:

https://captainmarvins.com/product/three-stop-stingray-snorkel-tours/

I was originally worried because they informed me when I booked that instead of the two snorkel stops, we'd be doing a conch diving stop instead. But my kids were THRILLED. They got to go out and dive for conch, and then each got to take home their own shell! The guides were wonderful and kept us all safe and happy, and then the lunch we had was AMAZING. So delicious. Highly recommend!