Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

No. They just take it off of my daily 15 drinks.

Sweet deal. I’m going to remember that! And at Mahogany bay everything is credit card or cash not Medallion except the two stores you mentioned? Sounds like my Yeti will come in handy going ashore.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Normally I would air dry in one of these bars with a couple salda vidas but I just realized I left my wallet on the ship. I have no money with me. I’m going to walk around the retail area and see if I can find a store that takes Princess pay and has a beer fridge but it seems to only be one or two stores per port.

[I just realized I left my wallet on the ship. I have no money with me.]

Rookie mistake...........have you left your medallion in the room yet and locked yourself out?

Edited by CC Rider 69

4 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

Do you prefer the card or the medallion?  Did NCL use a card?

NCL has a card. With the medallion I like that my door opens for me automatically. Especially when I’m carrying things. I like at the coffee shop and dining room where you just put your medallion up to the plate and don’t have to say anything or give them anything. I hate the bar thing. 

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Just to put it out there but Targets bags are thicker and sturdier😁

I didn’t bring it for that purpose. Actually I grabbed it to throw my dirty laundry in from Houston but that all happened so fast my decision to leave the friends house before walking his wife’s dog instead of after, I just grabbed them and carried them out.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, helenb said:

Question: What is Mahogany Bay? Is it a nearby beach or a private island? Are people actually able to take tours of Roatan?

Yes you can do cruise line and private tours. It’s just a private port with a beach, bars, restaurants, and retail.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dallasdan said:

Greg, do you wear the medallion as a watch or is it attached to lanyard, or just in your pocket?

Oh btw some people do wear it as a watch. There are all kinds of options. I see a lot of watches. I saw a guy with a hat clip. When I ordered mine I just took the basic free option.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Oh okay. I am just trying to be helpful. Share some tips that it took me awhile to find & that I wish I’d known sooner. 
I will say you’ve definitely received some interesting perks. That robe is only provided to those in full suites. I love that robe and have tried to get it when I’m not in one but have not been successful on any of the ships. The wine and strawberries are pretty common gifts (still don’t know why they were sent) but that robe……man someone definitely likes you. 

Brand managers are aware of bloggers who sail. 

This is like a Live on steriods, and lots of views and good info for Princess cruisers and potential Princess cruisers. I can't remember anyone who has come close to the amount of posts on a live. 

Again, good for the brand.  @Saint Greg should get some good perks for the time he's taking to do a real Live on CC, and his blog. 

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 11