Azura

laticsmon

17 minutes ago, laticsmon said:

We are on azura 9th to 16th Dec can anyone tell me if there is a white night 

I have never heard of that on a P&O ship, though I know it is something that Azamara hold.

On 11/5/2023 at 12:07 PM, laticsmon said:

We have had white parties in the Caribbean, it is an outside event and has been popular;

Dress in your most dazzling white attire and dance away at Bianco, The P&O White Event. The top deck will be a complete white-out with special effects, expertly mixed white cocktails and a specially-designed dance floor so you can shake it while our DJ pumps out the tunes. Plus our white selfie wall means you can capture this night forever.

Kids and adults of all ages welcome to attend. There is also a special Kids White Out Event held during the cruise.

Bianco is available on all cruises of three nights or more. On two and three night cruises, Bianco will be held at Sailaway on the first day as you leave port.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

We have had white parties in the Caribbean, it is an outside event and has been popular;

Dress in your most dazzling white attire and dance away at Bianco, The P&O White Event. The top deck will be a complete white-out with special effects, expertly mixed white cocktails and a specially-designed dance floor so you can shake it while our DJ pumps out the tunes. Plus our white selfie wall means you can capture this night forever.

Kids and adults of all ages welcome to attend. There is also a special Kids White Out Event held during the cruise.

Bianco is available on all cruises of three nights or more. On two and three night cruises, Bianco will be held at Sailaway on the first day as you leave port.

Never seen Bianco, even in the Caribbean. They used to have a black and white night for one of the formals though plus a tropical night. 

4 minutes ago, Fionboard said:

Never seen Bianco, even in the Caribbean. They used to have a black and white night for one of the formals though plus a tropical night. 

It is just a deck party but with a theme attached, I have never seen it advertised as Bianco on the ship, it was just called white night. I know we have had them on several 35 night cruises, plus the tropical night(s).

1 minute ago, yorkshirephil said:

It is just a deck party but with a theme attached, I have never seen it advertised as Bianco on the ship, it was just called white night. I know we have had them on several 35 night cruises, plus the tropical night(s).

Sorry, must have misunderstood, as you mentioned Bianco in your post. Yes I have seen deck parties on the Caribbean cruises and they are enjoyable in the balmy weather. 

1 minute ago, Fionboard said:

Sorry, must have misunderstood, as you mentioned Bianco in your post. Yes I have seen deck parties on the Caribbean cruises and they are enjoyable in the balmy weather. 

That was cut and pasted from the Q&A.

4 hours ago, Fionboard said:

Princess do a white night, but very few guests seemed to follow it, only the ents staff.

22 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

P&O Australia have a Bianco party. Never seen it on P&O UK. Sounds fun though…

• Like 2

On 11/5/2023 at 12:07 PM, laticsmon said:

No. We are just back from Azura

16 night repo cruise. 4 black tie nights but no suggested dress type. Princess have white nights and Cunard have a Black and White night.