Help with NZeTA

Need some advice, or where to get some.

I got the app and started to apply for my wife's and my visas. I scanned my US passport bar and the chip inside it. It loaded and gave me issued..

I looked at the visa and it stated I was allowed to "travel to New Zealand for the purpose of fulfilling your air crew role". Only problem is I'll be arriving by ship. 

I attempted to find the site for the 'alternate NZeTA but couldn't get the right Visa.

Any ideas? My wife's went through with no problems..

6 hours ago, Yehootu said:

Need some advice, or where to get some.

I got the app and started to apply for my wife's and my visas. I scanned my US passport bar and the chip inside it. It loaded and gave me issued..

I looked at the visa and it stated I was allowed to "travel to New Zealand for the purpose of fulfilling your air crew role". Only problem is I'll be arriving by ship. 

I attempted to find the site for the 'alternate NZeTA but couldn't get the right Visa.

Any ideas? My wife's went through with no problems..

This is a link to the NZeTA information site. NZeTA

I would suggest you post this on the Ports of Call - Australia & New Zealand board as most who post on this board are Australians and New Zealanders - we don't need to obtain NZ visas or NZeTAs. This is the link to it - Ports of Call - Australia & New Zealand

• Like 2

4 hours ago, possum52 said:

That makes sense. Perhaps your passport needs to be updated?  This link may help - Changing Status of NZeTA

Thanks for the ideas. DON'T make the mistake that I did and try the live chat function. It's from a 3rd party vendor who is contracted to "help" with your application. 3hrs of my life wasted I won't get back.

I went back to the official site, the 3rd party sent out an email to finish my application, and was able to apply there without scanning my passport.

I now have the correct Visa.

• Like 3