Neptune suite perks

a.madruga

My favorite perk is the free laundry. (Although when you reach 4 star Mariner level, you get free laundry anyway, regardless of room category. And you can also buy an unlimited laundry package on board, well worth the cost.)

Another benefit is double points toward your next Mariner star (given for all suites, not just Neptune.)

And on the three Pinnacle class ships, you have the Club Orange dining room, especially nice IMHO on Rotterdam.

Edited by Caribbean Chris

1 hour ago, DesertRat46 said:

Access to the Neptune Lounge is the big perk. Snacks available, a nice place to sit and read/relax and a very helpful staff. Drinks are available, but not part of any beverage package. And, of course the bigger cabin,

Some people have posted here that they were able to sign for drinks in the Neptune Lounge at no charge since they had the Have It All beverage package.

• Like 1

All I can tell you is that on my late September Alaska cruise on the Westerdam the drinks you signed for in the Neptune Lounger were charged to your shipboard account at the regular price. It would be great if they were part of Have It All, but on this cruise and a previous cruise using Have It All in a Neptune lounge it didn't work that way. Be great if HAL changes that.

On 11/6/2023 at 5:49 PM, Caribbean Chris said:

Some people have posted here that they were able to sign for drinks in the Neptune Lounge at no charge since they had the Have It All beverage package.

Drinks are definitely included in the HIA package when signed for.  At least the wines.  Not sure about the canned alcohols in the mini fridge. 

1 hour ago, alwaysfrantic said:

Drinks are definitely included in the HIA package when signed for.  At least the wines.  Not sure about the canned alcohols in the mini fridge. 

If you mean the stateroom mini fridge, my understanding is that the Have it All beverage package does NOT cover stateroom mini fridge contents, in-room dining, alcohol purchase in shops, nor beverages on Half Moon Cay. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Caribbean Chris said:

If you mean the stateroom mini fridge, my understanding is that the Have it All beverage package does NOT cover stateroom mini fridge contents, in-room dining, alcohol purchase in shops, nor beverages on Half Moon Cay. 

No.  There is a small fridge at the bar in the Neptune Lounge that had some pre-mixed cocktails in cans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, alwaysfrantic said:

No.  There is a small fridge at the bar in the Neptune Lounge that had some pre-mixed cocktails in cans. 

Aha, thanks for that info. We didn’t take advantage of the snacks & drinks much in that lounge so not very familiar with their offerings. Maybe we will next March on Rotterdam!

11 hours ago, alwaysfrantic said:

I don't know about the canned alcohols, but the soft drinks in the Neptune Lounge are also included in the HIA package.