Odyssey check in times?

zanydoc

Are they still enforcing check in times at Port Everglades?  Just wondering as even though I got right on it when check in opened up, earliest time is 1-1:30 pm. Check out of hotel is 11.  I would like to just go on over. Any thoughts?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, zanydoc said:

Are they still enforcing check in times at Port Everglades?  Just wondering as even though I got right on it when check in opened up, earliest time is 1-1:30 pm. Check out of hotel is 11.  I would like to just go on over. Any thoughts?  Thanks!

If this is for 11/11/23 they're not starting until approximately 12noon because of the coast guard inspections after the transatlantic...  Hopefully, they'll run on time and actually start at noon...  No idea if they'll enforce the times... I'm sure your hotel would give you a late checkout or you can hang out there or at the port...  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Concord Slim said:

If this is for 11/11/23 they're not starting until approximately 12noon because of the coast guard inspections after the transatlantic...  Hopefully, they'll run on time and actually start at noon...  No idea if they'll enforce the times... I'm sure your hotel would give you a late checkout or you can hang out there or at the port...  

Actually for Dec 17, but thanks for your suggestions and info! I’m guessing they are still doing these check in times to try and mitigate crowds, but I wish they would just go back to pre Covid boarding and allow arrival whenever you want. 

10 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

They enforced check-in times at PE the last time I cruised on Odyssey, but that was during the first week of February of this year. 

That surprises my as I sailed the last week of January on Odyssey and no one checked or cared.