Does Carnival Still Offer Behind the Fun” Tours?

CruzerDeb

2 hours ago, shof515 said:

yes it is available and yes you need to go to the shore excursion desk

Go the excursion desk as soon as you arrive on the ship.  The tour is limited in number and they also have a minimum number before they will charge your sail and sign. I took the Magic tour back in August. If you cruise often, you should take one of these tours.  It really makes you appreciate everything that goes into a cruise. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Musicguy said:

Go the excursion desk as soon as you arrive on the ship.  The tour is limited in number and they also have a minimum number before they will charge your sail and sign. I took the Magic tour back in August. If you cruise often, you should take one of these tours.  It really makes you appreciate everything that goes into a cruise. 

I’m going to do my best to get this tour! I know both my husband and I will really love it. 

52 minutes ago, five. said:

If it fills up, they will do a waitlist and if enough interest they sometimes do a second tour. Just FYI.

Good to know, thanks!! I’m really excited about it. Wish I didn’t have to spend my first minutes onboard waiting at Shore Excursions, but it’ll make that Funship Special taste even better! 

I remember last January on the Vista.  Once onboard I made a beeline for the desk to sign up for the tour.  The person helping me looked at me like I was crazy.  Told me they have never done anything like that.  I kept explaining and still nothing.  Turns out he had never heard of it, and the tours hadn't quite started operating on all the ships post covid yet.  He was so adamant he knew it didn't exist that he had me questioning my own sanity! lol  Someone else from behind the counter came to explain that neither of us were wrong or crazy. 

I will be signing up for our next cruise.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RCmommy said:

I remember last January on the Vista.  Once onboard I made a beeline for the desk to sign up for the tour.  The person helping me looked at me like I was crazy.  Told me they have never done anything like that.  I kept explaining and still nothing.  Turns out he had never heard of it, and the tours hadn't quite started operating on all the ships post covid yet.  He was so adamant he knew it didn't exist that he had me questioning my own sanity! lol  Someone else from behind the counter came to explain that neither of us were wrong or crazy. 

I will be signing up for our next cruise.

I'm glad that another, more experienced, worker showed up!