Live from the Horizon 11/11/23 southern Caribbean

jimbo5544

54 minutes ago, mdin said:

Following along. My wife and I booked Havana on Horizon in March and on Vista for our family New Years sailing. Both Southern Caribbean itineraries. Looking forward to your posts. Have a great time!

Thanks for following along.  We love this area.  Having a blast.  Feel free to ask questions along the way.  

• Like 1

Jumping back to dinner last night.  New menus (will post later).  I did not take pics.  Sorry, maybe two many cocktails before dinner.  I had the chicken soup (outstanding) the Emeril appetizer Crawfish Strudel and sezuian  ( sp?) shrimp and orange cake for desert (all new, I think). A+. 

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 5

Can you check when you get to La Romana please the cost of a taxi for 2 to Bayahibe and back.

We went on a tour from there to Sanoa Island a few years back and looked like a cool little village and wanted to hang out for the day and have lunch.

Who are the bartenders at the Havana Bar?

Thank You !

2 hours ago, Tobleronebar said:

Here goes our groups first question 🙋‍♀️ Some would like to do cooking or craft/painting classes. Can you let me know if any are offered throughout the week and how you sign up for these classes. 

Enjoying your picture! Happy sailing!

I thought the only cooking classes were on Excel class ships.  But I will ask.  

1 hour ago, thesmiths said:

Can you check when you get to La Romana please the cost of a taxi for 2 to Bayahibe and back.

We went on a tour from there to Sanoa Island a few years back and looked like a cool little village and wanted to hang out for the day and have lunch.

Who are the bartenders at the Havana Bar?

Thank You !

I will try and find out and will check the Alchemy workers tonight.