NCL stock holder benefit

Cruisedreamer1

Such a contrast with Regent's way of doing business. I submitted a request for stock holder benefit with Oceania for two cruises. They were accepted but no one confirmed with me. I had to have my TA confirm and get an updated invoice. Similar request for two Regent cruises and within 72 hours of submission I received an email directly from Regent confirming that the benefit had been applied to both cruises. Sometimes Oceania won't even go an extra inch to make things clear and easy for their guests. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Just found out from our travel agent that the stockholder benefit  can not be used with O Life. It can be used only with  the Simply new package. Bumper!!!

I think they are mistaken— some discounts/incentives aren’t eligible, but never heard of Olife not being eligilible— since you essentially paid for that perk.

• Like 1

In my experience that is not correct info from your TA, perhaps there is another reason than O Life. We have not done any cruises under Simply More, all O Life and we received Shareholder SBC on every cruise, well over $1000 of SBC . Try going on line and print a copy of your booking from your account. I think you will find the SBC info shown on page 3. If not there, resubmit your application and ask for an update and copy for your account purposes. Never hurts to ask again as it could just have been missed. 
Enjoy your cruise.

Mauibabes 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

Just found out from our travel agent that the stockholder benefit  can not be used with O Life. It can be used only with  the Simply new package. Bumper!!!

I believe that is not correct.  Just got off a cruise on a B2B2B Vista under OLife and had the stockholder benefit applied to all of the cruises.  There are some "promo" fares that are not combinable with NCL stock benefit so I assume that is the reason not OLife.

7 hours ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

For us, it was just the opposite.

17 hours ago, Cruisedreamer1 said:

That explanation strikes me as more likely facile than accurate.

...which would cause *me* to consider looking for a new TA.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2023 at 9:16 AM, Snaefell3 said:

That explanation strikes me as more likely facile than accurate.

...which would cause *me* to consider looking for a new TA.

Agree. I would be concerned about working with a TA that provides such grossly inaccurate information. 

• Like 2