14 nt Alaska. RT Vanc. In May. All Verandas & up are booked already?🤔

dcsam

If you’re looking at the Noordam, they are actually 2  7 day cruises, and they usually hold back cabins to sell as part of the cruise tours. The rest may be held by TAs as group space. They will open up.

I always get emails for these cruises after final payment at greatly reduced rates.

Edited by sunviking90
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seattlecruiser said:

You will likely find availability if you book it as two seven day back to back cruises.  

I was just going to add this. You beat me to it.

Because it is really 2  7 days cruises, it could also be that the “same” cabin isn’t available for both legs, and that’s why it’s showing sold out. 

Edited by sunviking90

Since it is early in the season, probably good to wait for more last minute type of deal.  We’re flexible.  I did put a hold on a Regent cruise. But think I’ll cancel.  Although I’ve wanted to give them a try, it’s hard to justify the cost when we really don’t take advantage of alcohol and excursions (But coffee? Definitely yes).  We know the Holland product and they do Alaska so well.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seattlecruiser said:

You will likely find availability if you book it as two seven day back to back cruises.  

Which may be a better bet if you have availability of OBC, like military /first responder/AARP etc.

Add them up each way.

A number of the 14 day Vancouver round trips are connecting the land tours. They likely have less round-trip availability. If you have a true 14 day sailing, called Great Alaska Explorer, if I recall, then that's a standalone sailing and not 2 x 7 days.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dcsam said:

Looking at the May, Alaska cruises out of Vancouver. 14 nights.  And all the veranda cabins and up are booked solid.  Is it simply to early to book?

Try two 7-day and see if you find availability. 

Love AK - enjoy your cruise!