TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Therrre’s my package #phrasing

IMG_0166.thumb.png.c3d95ada044b90a4a5864d86d1bd59e6.png

May I ask what price it gives for the multi-device Wi-Fi upgrade? Wondering if it's the full $40 per day or just the difference ($25 or $20 per day depending on whether they consider the starting price of $15 or $20 per day).

Thanks for taking us along with you on the journey!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

The best walk there is 

IMG_0150.thumb.jpeg.b8cff609fcea72d634d4a1bc35086b55.jpeg

IMG_0151.thumb.jpeg.9baeb93cc07de0c1b781272d21bcf2d4.jpeg

IMG_0152.thumb.jpeg.2eb65a3df25ab236f8fedf8790a28422.jpeg

Totally agree.  Highest anticipation and satisfaction levels that your vacation has started.  Not unlike getting to Las Vegas and driving up the strip to your hotel...the fun is about to start.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

IMG_0262.thumb.png.26d87552d7d1c5f3cd08555dbfc1b172.png

Call me dumb, but I have no idea why they say they can’t do anything about a charge in Galveston.  Who cares where you’re located if it’s a charge on THEIR system?  I must be missing something.  

• Like 9

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

My medallion is a little laggy with the door lock. It definitely doesn’t unlock when I get close, and I have to press it directly against the sensor a time or two to get it to unlock. At least in my two attempts so far. May be my aftermarket watch band. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I only had to do that twice all week. The rest of the time it opened while the medallion was in my pocket.

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Welp, guess we’re gettin’ tore up tonight, folks. Whatever happens is on you, Rafael *****

That’s the same one that was in my worthless chat. Basically just says “yeah we charged you. Hope that helps.”

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

2 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

My medallion is a little laggy with the door lock. It definitely doesn’t unlock when I get close, and I have to press it directly against the sensor a time or two to get it to unlock. At least in my two attempts so far. May be my aftermarket watch band. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I never had that problem with my cheap Amazon watchband so it may be your particular door but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as long as it opens it wouldn’t matter much to me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

I just don’t get the arguing with me over one beer and basically calling me a liar. That doesn’t sit well with me. 

In my experience the guest services chat through the app was never helpful. When I had erroneous charges I just went to guest services in person and both were removed with no argument and very little hassle. So my rec would just be wait until the line goes down and then go in person

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bethfelk said:

I never had that problem with my cheap Amazon watchband so it may be your particular door but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as long as it opens it wouldn’t matter much to me

Very helpful to have it open when you’re carrying 2 or more drinks.

• Like 7

I love outrigger, I also loved being able to use the app to order drinks and then asking the bartender for one because when it's busy, you wind up getting two drinks within a few minutes of each other and don't have to deal with the crowds which start showing up by day three once they realize how nice and quiet it is. 

• Like 2