TxTeach79's LIVE Regal return to Princess Solo Thanksgiving - 11/19/23

TxTeach79

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

35 minutes late. Taking her sweet time. People have kind of given up on cheering, they’re not giving us much to work with 

IMG_1301.thumb.jpeg.139a651b4ca0701b2fcaaf27fd34dab4.jpeg

We had fun with the group that was gathered at Outriggers jeering and booing the late comers.  Unfortunately there was a Princess excursion that was held up a bit so we had to hold the ship for them and the late folk weren't in any real danger of being left behind.  Reading a bit further it looks like your sailing experienced the same thing.  Boo!

Edited by Dreamscaper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, bethfelk said:

They have the elite minibar which I don't think other lines do but ya their loyalty program seems to be generally less rewarding than some others

Yes, Elite minibar, free laundry, free shoe polishing 🤫 ,free basic wine tasting (I think still offered), Elite/Platinum lounge, 50% off WiFi if you don’t have Plus or Premium, early access to booking dining, deluxe canapes, discounts on shore excursions, priority tendering, disembarkation lounge, onboard discounts at spa, photos to name a few. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, redtop101 said:

Yes, Elite minibar, free laundry, free shoe polishing 🤫 ,free basic wine tasting (I think still offered), Elite/Platinum lounge, 50% off WiFi if you don’t have Plus or Premium, early access to booking dining, deluxe canapes, discounts on shore excursions, priority tendering, disembarkation lounge, onboard discounts at spa, photos to name a few. 

yeah. That ain’t great. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redtop101 said:

it’s just strange to me. Unless you value shoe polishing, airport bottles of booze or canapés that much, everything else is offered at lower levels on other mainstream lines, and so many features like free cruises, upgrades, captain’s receptions, etc. are nowhere to be found

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I love knowing that we’re pushing 9p and @BohJang is just getting warmed up somewhere 

You are correct sir. Had a fabulous dinner in MDR. Escargot. Surf &Turf. Excellent waiters. Some martinis, Chivas& Cabernet   Going to show. And whatever happens later remains to be seen. The night is young 

• Like 14
  • Haha 5