Premier Package for 1st and 2nd guest only

Eno

Will be booking a room for 3 of us, my daughter is 30 but doesn't drink alcohol.  I see that my husband and I will get the premium drink package and assume we can just buy a soda/coffee package for my daughter.  We get 2 specialty restaurant dinners so will just buy two for her.  How does it work for the reserved seating in the theater, room service and the casual dining meals - shows my husband and I will only get this, can I buy this as an ad on for my daughter?

You can buy the casual dining without the package, I think it is $14.99 if you do the pre-fixe meal or you can go a la carte.

And as for the rest, from Princess website:

Are third and fourth guests required to purchase the same package (Princess Plus or Princess Premier)?

Third and fourth guests are not required to purchase or defaulted to the selected package of first and second guests in a stateroom. Should 3rd and 4th guests want to opt in to purchase a package, you will need to contact Princess or your Travel Advisor to have it applied to the booking.

Can items in Princess Plus or Princess Premier be shared across guests in the stateroom, even if 3rd and 4th guests don’t have these packages?

For the Princess Premier package the following items can be shared across all guests: Wi-Fi for 4 devices per guest, the digital photo portion of the Photo Package and reserved theater seating. Free shipping for Medallion® devices and accessories can also be shared across all guests in the stateroom when shipped at once to the same address. Casual Dining or Specialty Dining meals cannot be shared with the 3rd and 4th guests in the stateroom.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eno said:

Will be booking a room for 3 of us, my daughter is 30 but doesn't drink alcohol.  I see that my husband and I will get the premium drink package and assume we can just buy a soda/coffee package for my daughter.  We get 2 specialty restaurant dinners so will just buy two for her.  How does it work for the reserved seating in the theater, room service and the casual dining meals - shows my husband and I will only get this, can I buy this as an ad on for my daughter?

We are in similar situation... we booked our specialty dining for 4 of us ( only 2 have premier pack) so paying for the additional guest. same as causal dining. i think most soda (fountain) and coffee at certain area are included with standard package, or can be purchased....reserved seating will be group so she can tag along.

Not sure if you are referring to "premium drink package" as a stand alone or as the "Premier package", which includes premium drink package. I was told for the about same amount as the stand alone drink package, get the Premier package instead.

***Pretty sure you are referring to the Premier package. 

Edited by dream54ing

1 hour ago, dream54ing said:

We are in similar situation... we booked our specialty dining for 4 of us ( only 2 have premier pack) so paying for the additional guest. same as causal dining. i think most soda (fountain) and coffee at certain area are included with standard package, or can be purchased....reserved seating will be group so she can tag along.

soda is not included in the standard package. 

as far as reserved seating, someone who has done this will have to weigh it. It's not for groups, it's set aside for those who have premier and I would think they would check the medallions.  My thoughts are that people who purchased premier fare paid dearly for it so they should be the only ones who get it with the exception of children (under 18) that are with their parents.  ( I don't attend shows so this doesn't pertain to me at all.)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

soda is not included in the standard package. 

as far as reserved seating, someone who has done this will have to weigh it. It's not for groups, it's set aside for those who have premier and I would think they would check the medallions.  My thoughts are that people who purchased premier fare paid dearly for it so they should be the only ones who get it with the exception of children (under 18) that are with their parents.  

Yes, i stand corrected....

As for reserved seating, I believe, need to find the fine prints, but others in the same stateroom are allowed. you might be correct with the under 18 yr old. i need to find the fine print to confirm. 

Yes, looking to book the princess premier.  I can't find out anything on the princess site right now, anything about dining/drink packages come up with an unexpected error message.  Hopefully its not under 18 for theater seating.  I expect to have to pay for a soda/coffee package and the extra dining

1 minute ago, Eno said:

Yes, looking to book the princess premier.  I can't find out anything on the princess site right now, anything about dining/drink packages come up with an unexpected error message.  Hopefully its not under 18 for theater seating.  I expect to have to pay for a soda/coffee package and the extra dining

I believed I read it on either princess's fine prints or here/another cruising site that it was mentioned. Hope someone with similar situation can confirm... From what I've research the past couple months, there isn't many reserved seats for premier; hope that they can possibly make an exception without issues. Worst case, you guys can just show up to the show a little early to get good seats together.  

Are on Majestic now,  and the reserved seats are a huge benefit for the production shows, which have been, without fail,  filling up. They release them five minutes prior to show time. Last night even the 9:30 showing off Fantastic Journey,  which I believe is exclusive to Majestic,  was filling by five minutes prior and people were scrambling. 

• Like 1