Standard or Plus fare

Al2863

8 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Spot on both points.  It’s not a disability issue and at least double on Celebrity.  
Plus, you can only order it over the phone there as they don’t have the medallion type app to have it delivered to you other than in your room.  

Also, if you use the app, you aren't charged a room service fee even if you order via OceanNow in your stateroom.

Also, all the disabled people I know have smart phones. 😉 

14 hours ago, antsp said:

Princess must hate anyone without a smart phone, charging them $5 a hit for room service, don't know how this works with disability rights

I don’t know where disability rights even comes into play here.  Are you somehow prevented from leaving your stateroom to go to be MDR or buffet ?  I don’t believe places like door dash and Uber eats delivers food for free

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jeno said:

We’re Elite and wondering the cost of internet for two people.  I think there is something about using free minutes first before paying for internet package? Please advise.  Thinking of trying the standard fare due to not much drinking right now. 

Elite benefit have been cut, including the free minutes. You now have to pay for any internet.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MacMadame said:

Also, if you use the app, you aren't charged a room service fee even if you order via OceanNow in your stateroom.

Also, all the disabled people I know have smart phones. 😉 

I thought you had to pay a fee the first time though.  $15? 

Guest Snaxmuppet
17 minutes ago, jeno said:

I thought you had to pay a fee the first time though.  $15? 

True unless you have a package then the fee is waived.

6 minutes ago, Snaxmuppet said:

True unless you have a package then the fee is waived.

Yes, but so is the room service fee. 😄

I was just pointing out that even if you don't have a package if you want to use room service a lot, you can do it without paying $5 every time.

4 hours ago, memoak said:

I don’t know where disability rights even comes into play here.  Are you somehow prevented from leaving your stateroom to go to be MDR or buffet ?  I don’t believe places like door dash and Uber eats delivers food for free

Think about it, if you can't use the app, you have to use the phone for room service. Use the phone and you are charged. Do if you are partially sighted etc. Do you understand my point