Port Canaveral to SFB -- How?

macewank

What's a reasonably economic way to get from Port Canaveral to SFB?

Sailing out on a Norwegian cruise next month and I've got transportation to the port taken care of, but my companions will be adding a couple of bodies to their car and headed a different direction when we depart, so snagging a ride with them isn't an option.

I tried to book a transfer through NCL and it says they can't do it, and it looks like GoPort only does shuttles to MCO..  

Am I stuck with a $80 Uber/Lyft?

43 minutes ago, macewank said:

What's a reasonably economic way to get from Port Canaveral to SFB?

Sailing out on a Norwegian cruise next month and I've got transportation to the port taken care of, but my companions will be adding a couple of bodies to their car and headed a different direction when we depart, so snagging a ride with them isn't an option.

I tried to book a transfer through NCL and it says they can't do it, and it looks like GoPort only does shuttles to MCO..  

Am I stuck with a $80 Uber/Lyft?

check with some of these shuttle companies. I believe some of them do go there….just be sure and pre-book if you do….

IMG_3254.png

2 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

Not a lot of options for SFB; hopefully one of the companies on the above list might go there but will charge per person. A Uber/Lyft might be cheaper, but not cheap.

Yeah I'm regretting the decision to fly Allegiant.  By the time I check bags and stuff it's really no cheaper than American would've been for me, and this transport situation is ... not ideal.

SFB is way closer to where my friends can pick me up though, so they asked me to fly there. 
In hindsight, I probably should've done 2 one-way's. 

8 hours ago, macewank said:

Yeah I'm regretting the decision to fly Allegiant.  By the time I check bags and stuff it's really no cheaper than American would've been for me, and this transport situation is ... not ideal.
SFB is way closer to where my friends can pick me up though, so they asked me to fly there. 
In hindsight, I probably should've done 2 one-way's. 

Well unless you have status on American or one of their credit cards, they're going to charge you for your baggage too. Only Southwest gives free bags. But you can always look what current prices are to fly home from MCO and consider that vs the expense of flying back from SFB.

It would not hurt to check with Budget or Avis, most companies have no drop off fees within the state of Florida. 

Personally I had a ridiculously cheap rental when I drove from home to SFB.  Seems they were anxious to have cars returned to the SFB location.