New Seasonal Itineraries

PH2

I know each cruise line has their own schedule for when they release new seasonal itineraries. For instance, Celebrity just released Europe 2025 itineraries, and I know I've seen Norwegian Europe 2025 itineraries for months. Based on history, does anyone know when Norwegian typically releases a new season?

I'm specifically looking for Europe 2026 because our younger daughter will be graduating from college and we are thinking about a Mediterranean cruise to celebrate, and I think Norwegian is probably the best fit for her and us. I've seen Europe 2025 itineraries for quite some time on Norwegian's site so I'm guessing maybe late spring? What's typical?

I track them and there really isn't much of a pattern.  Sometimes, the Pride of America sailings are available months before anything else, likely because the itinerary never changes.  Right now, the Aqua can be booked for the beginning of 2026, but most other ships cut off in mid to late 2025.

• Like 1

Last year they announced the Europe itineraries (and other destinations) on Dec 7...So if they follow that pattern, we are only a couple of weeks away!  

Here's the link to than announcement:
https://www.ncl.com/newsroom/norwegian-cruise-line-unveils-winter-202425-and-summer-2025-cruises-in-europe-caribbean-and-alaska

16 hours ago, OBSESSIVEWORLDTRAVELER said:

I just got off a Transatlantic cruise that finished on November 15 and the Cruise Next Manager said multiple times to watch out for new itineraries to be added around a week or two after Black Friday. So I'm checking daily.

I will encourage anybody who does such tracking to share here on the forum when they spot availability of new itineraries.  I, like a number of others, like to book my NCL cruises years in advance.  It doesn't tie up much $$$ and it creates a pricing baseline that can't go up but may go down.😎

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Phamer55 said:

Was hoping we would see an announcement this week with 2026-27 itineraries, but nothing so far.  They announced them Dec 7 last year.

Agreed. Since last year's announcement was on Wednesday, December 7th, I was planning to check today. 

2 hours ago, PH2 said:

Looks like an announcement of Fall/Winter 25/26 itineraries, but not Europe Summer 2026 yet.

https://www.ncl.com/newsroom/norwegian-cruise-line-reveals-new-fall-and-winter-202526-sailings

Okay, cool, we've got some new itineraries to look at.  I thought their schedule through April 2026 was already completed, but perhaps not.  Or maybe this press release is just re-iterating itineraries already announced in the past.