Booking shows after boarding

gizbug

1 hour ago, gizbug said:

Where does one go to book shows & Adult Comedy club on Symphony of the Seas after boarding the ship first day? Guest services ?  App says shows sold out FYI

On Oasis, there was staff in Boleros taking reservations.  My understanding is that Royal maintains 25% for on bord bookings.  Recommend that you do it as soon as you board.  Also, you can go on a standby basis and 10-15 before performance they will allow you in assuming that there are seats available. 

For example, on my October 8 Oasis sail I couldn't get any reservations for the Adult Show.

I went to the standby line and the line in essence was larger than the actual reservations line and subsequent late arrivals.  At about 10 minutes prior, the entire standby was allowed in.  The Blaze room is on an odd shape and includes a bar that one can sit and enjoy the performance.

Ps.  You may also be able to do it on the APP, upon boarding.

Edited by nelblu

1 hour ago, gizbug said:

Where does one go to book shows & Adult Comedy club on Symphony of the Seas after boarding the ship first day? Guest services ?  App says shows sold out FYI

As soon as you board the ship you will be able to book shows using the app after logging into the ship’s WiFi. You might be able to book shows when you are in the terminal, but from my experience it is hit or miss. The first show I would book is the comedy show, since that is usually the first one to “sellout” on Oasis class ships. You will see multiple comedy show offerings, but they are likely the same show to allow as many passengers as possible to see the show. The app will only let you book one comedy show. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 2:51 PM, nelblu said:

For example, on my October 8 Oasis sail I couldn't get any reservations for the Adult Show.

I went to the standby line and the line in essence was larger than the actual reservations line and subsequent late arrivals.  At about 10 minutes prior, the entire standby was allowed in.  The Blaze room is on an odd shape and includes a bar that one can sit and enjoy the performance.

Ps.  You may also be able to do it on the APP, upon boarding.

It appears there are no longer any adult comedy shows in Blaze on Oasis.

Blaze isn't even listed as a venue in the app, but appears to be used for afternoon movies and nightclub.

2 hours ago, icsys said:

It appears there are no longer any adult comedy shows in Blaze on Oasis.

Blaze isn't even listed as a venue in the app, but appears to be used for afternoon movies and nightclub.

Does it show where the Comedy show is being held.  On my recent Harmony sail it was held in the Attic which is the same as Blaze on Oasis. 

Also, the Comedy show was held in the Theatre on the last night on both Oasis and Harmony.  It was restricted to 18+ years and don't believe reserves were required.