How is the best way to pay for a cruise in full due today?

Should I pay by bank transfer or by credit card?  When I phoned Australia to change a Virgin hold booking, I was transferred to USA. He changed my booking and gave me 24 hours to pay., due today.  I am having trouble joining Google to pay.  Should I just phone again?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Should I pay by bank transfer or by credit card?  When I phoned Australia to change a Virgin hold booking, I was transferred to USA. He changed my booking and gave me 24 hours to pay., due today.  I am having trouble joining Google to pay.  Should I just phone again?  

Bank transfer usually takes longer? As long as they give you time to do and dont cancel booking. I would ph again personally 

Edited by Cbtours
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

I just paid by credit card on the Virgin Voyages website. There wasn't even a credit card surcharge.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Thanks.  Website says to join Google, but I'm having trouble joining Google.  Did you pay by credit card on Google or on the Virgin Voyages Website direct?

On the Virgin website direct.

I already had set up an account with Virgin Voyages. When you login it shows Upcoming Voyages. You click on View Payment Balance. Then there should be a Make a Payment option.

If you don't have an account I'm not sure how it works.

The discount is good until 30th November, so if it doesn't work out you can always try again later.

Edited by SinbadThePorter

6 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

On the Virgin website direct.

I already had set up an account with Virgin Voyages. When you login it shows Upcoming Voyages. You click on View Payment Balance. Then there should be a Make a Payment option.

If you don't have an account I'm not sure how it works.

The discount is good until 30th November, so if it doesn't work out you can always try again later.

Thank you.  I'll need an account with Virgin Voyages, so I'll see if I can set up an account with them, otherwise I'll phone them.