Unlinking a Linked Reservation

daninwi

Greetings!

Need some help with unlinking a reservation in Royal's cruise planner.  Searched FAQs and the boards and could not find an answer.  

We are doing a family cruise September 2024 on the Allure.  Currently we have 7 cabins in total, six (6) with one TA and one with an online agency (there's always one who wants to find there on way).  Linked the outlier earlier today and it booted one of the six cabins (without warning).  With the outlier being under a different agency (group) seems like we can make any combined reservations or purchases, so we'd like to unlink them and bring our group of six cabins back together.  

appreciate any guidance on how to unlink one particular reservation.  

I don't know how to unlink a reservation but I think your problem may have been caused by there being a limit to the number of bookings any one person can link to their own.

There used to be a way around this and I don't know if it still works but you can give it a try.

So, assuming you are the one who has been doing the linking using your account, is there someone else on your own booking (e.g. a spouse) who also has an account? If there is, then by logging into their account instead of yours, and if the workaround still works, you may be able to link the currently unlinked booking so that all seven bookings are then linked.

• Thanks 1