LIVE Thanksgiving cruise on Elation with ninjacat123 and family! Gobble, gobble!!​🦃​

ninjacat123

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"And another from ninjacat123! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic! Please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review"

ninjacat123 was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

Thanksgiving with ninjacat123 AND family!  I am ready for a vacation from my vacation (if you didn’t read my LIVE in Italy, etc here’s the link)

And now you know why I’m still recovering from that whirlwind trip.  Sooooo much fun and sooooo many places to see, it was awesome.  Now ninjacat123 aka Bethany needs some chilling time and we have that on Elation as we cruise to Freeport and Nassau!  Freeport is a new port for all of us and I have booked a cabana at a beach club.  Now, when I say “all of us” I mean my mom, my two DDs, me and Craig.  We are all getting excited about our 6 hour drive with potty stops to Jacksonville starting at 5am (NOT) but this is the way.

image.png.95e13c777c18b5ad55341c582589cbb6.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Loved the Mandalorian series!! Now, back to our upcoming cruise...as some of you know from prior NOT LIVE reviews I have posted, my mom has cruised with us a number of times and loves it!  Mom and my two DDs will be sharing a room (GIRL PARTY!!) and Craig and I will be in another room (boring Mom and Dad room) which are both inside rooms.  Usually we get balconies but ninjacat spent all her $$$ in Europe so this is the best she could do.  Hey, it will be dark as a cave so we should all get decent sleep which is what this cruise is all about.😉

• Like 6

Now a four day cruise sounds kinda pitiful after a ten day cruise but it's just what we need.  Driving distance from home, good for school and work schedule and THE NEW MENU!!  Craig and I didn't experience the new menu on Pride (heck, we were busy eating our way around Italy & Greece🐷) but we are all looking forward to some of the new selections available on Elation!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, pe4all said:

Sometimes it is good to have a "quickie" - lol!  Looking forward to this review after your last adventures!

🤣🤣I agree!! And we don’t have to cook or clean up after Thanksgiving😁glad you are coming along on my “quickie” pe4all!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kleibo said:

Yes - you both deserve a break after Italy / Greece.  Enjoy. I head out of Tampa in January.  Friends cruise - 5 couples.

Oooo we have never done a “couples” cruise, may have to look into that👍 thank you for following kleibo😁!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

🤣🤣I agree!! And we don’t have to cook or clean up after Thanksgiving😁glad you are coming along on my “quickie” pe4all!

I host Thanksgiving every year.  This year we have a total of 25.   I will be exhausted and looking forward to your posts.  🙂

• Like 1

Ninja - Looking forward to hearing about this cruise and your port stops.  As you may recall, I will be taking my daughters and two grandchildren on the Sunshine to Nassau and Freeport next March. 

I am envious that you get to go in a relaxation cruise. 

kleibo - I am currently taking a break from the start of my Thanksgiving week prep.  My daughter and husband come in from Atlanta (Marrietta) this evening just in time for dinner.  Chicken casserole, rice, green beans - ✔  Pumpkin bread for breakfast this week- ✔  Thanksgiving day cooking starts tomorrow beginning with the cornbread for the turkey dressing. More cooking on Wednesday. I still need to decorate the dining table and set places for 12, and refresh some of my Fall decor.  The Christmas decor is waiting in the wings for start-up on Friday.  I am already exhausted!!!

Have a wonderful and relaxing cruise with your family, Bethany! ❤

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kleibo said:

I host Thanksgiving every year.  This year we have a total of 25.   I will be exhausted and looking forward to your posts.  🙂

Oh my!! 25 at Thanksgiving reminds me of my childhood holiday dinners. We had lots of fun but then “we” were the kids and ran around till dinner was ready. I hope your dinner is fabulous and I will post lots of fun pics🥳

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Ninja - Looking forward to hearing about this cruise and your port stops.  As you may recall, I will be taking my daughters and two grandchildren on the Sunshine to Nassau and Freeport next March. 

I am envious that you get to go in a relaxation cruise. 

kleibo - I am currently taking a break from the start of my Thanksgiving week prep.  My daughter and husband come in from Atlanta (Marrietta) this evening just in time for dinner.  Chicken casserole, rice, green beans - ✔  Pumpkin bread for breakfast this week- ✔  Thanksgiving day cooking starts tomorrow beginning with the cornbread for the turkey dressing. More cooking on Wednesday. I still need to decorate the dining table and set places for 12, and refresh some of my Fall decor.  The Christmas decor is waiting in the wings for start-up on Friday.  I am already exhausted!!!

Have a wonderful and relaxing cruise with your family, Bethany! ❤

You sound like me with your “plan”! When I cook holiday dinners, I write out a schedule so I don’t forget anything. So happy you are following, Iamthesea!!  Did you book anything for Freeport? I’ll be posting pics from our cabana if the weather cooperates 👍😁

Edited by ninjacat123
  • Like 1