Splash for Romance Bracelets

tbmrt

29 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Reading that they get really messy and there is no need to wear them except for the juices.  True?  

I don’t know what “messy” means. It’s a bracelet. Have them put it on so loose that you can take it in and off. Mostly useless as the perks are connected to your account. Never needed to show it for anything.

if you wear them constantly and have nothing to trim the ends with, you WILL end up dragging them through every plate of food you eat haha

i've never had SoR, but i have deep blue and one other, and they immediately come off as soon as i'm settled into my room and only resurface for the few minutes a day where i actually need them.

• Like 2

If you want to wear a wet piece of fabric around your wrist, have fun with that.  As above, they drag into food, etc.  If you wash them, they take time to dryl. There is NO reason to wear them after you are on board (they signify that you have priority boarding).  The included juices are in your account; if by any chance you are charged, Sailor Services can fix it.  They have a tablet with list of people for the cocktail party--bracelet not needed.

Have them put it on loosely so you can remove it easily after boarding and save it to put back on if you somehow feel the need to do so.  We find the DBE bracelets to be a similar pain and either remove intact or cut off right after boarding.

Here's a tip for anyone who wants to loosen or remove the band without cutting it:

I did this frequently on our trip.  Easier with two people, just have the other person wind the band tight like he did and then just rotate the locking thing right off.  Super simple once you learn how to do it.

• Like 1