O.B.C

roger b

On 11/26/2023 at 7:45 AM, Riocca said:

We have always had to complete the form and apply online but we recently booked a b2b onboard and the bookings were linked under one booking reference and the OBC applied immediately to both legs of the booking and was showing on the confirmation we were given.

Yes, it's a relatively new change to the system.  Makes perfect sense to me

14 hours ago, crusinbanjo said:

Ours has yet to show up despite having filled in the form twice and 2 calls to AZ 

The more I read on this thread, the more  it is plain to see that A has  little clue as to what is happening  with their  IT system,it is not fit for purpose and that's  the long and short of it!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, roger b said:

The more I read on this thread, the more  it is plain to see that A has  little clue as to what is happening  with their  IT system,it is not fit for purpose and that's  the long and short of it!!

Roger, other than all the IT problems, how is your cruise going?

On 11/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, Mackdogmolly said:

That may be why the credit was not automatically applied. But filling out the B2B form should have done the trick.

I filled out the form on Azamara website but it seems to be only for BOOKING  two back to back cruises.  They emailed me back and gave me prices for sailing. Odd. This is for sailings next year.  Not last minute rates.  My TA tells me that she requested the OBC for back to back, but it does not show up anywhere ( invoice or my online account).  Also odd, is that my other Azamara sailing,( next month) which I booked in 2022 , does not  have the promised promotion of Wifi, Prem Bev package and $300 OBC .  Azamara says it does not exist.  It disappeared?  It was on my initial invoice.  More onshore IT issues....

5 minutes ago, tango9 said:

I filled out the form on Azamara website but it seems to be only for BOOKING  two back to back cruises.  They emailed me back and gave me prices for sailing. Odd. This is for sailings next year.  Not last minute rates.  My TA tells me that she requested the OBC for back to back, but it does not show up anywhere ( invoice or my online account).  Also odd, is that my other Azamara sailing,( next month) which I booked in 2022 , does not  have the promised promotion of Wifi, Prem Bev package and $300 OBC .  Azamara says it does not exist.  It disappeared?  It was on my initial invoice.  More onshore IT issues....

When I filled out the form, it asked for the  booking numbers for the two cruises, which seems pretty straightforward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

When I filled out the form, it asked for the  booking numbers for the two cruises, which seems pretty straightforward.

Yes, I gave that.   Maybe the form has changed.  The form is now called "Back to Back Cruises Interest Form".  I have had this credit in the past and filled out a form but it was not called that.  Again, their answer to my form was to give me prices for  two sailings.  Odd.   And the two sailings they gave me prices for were not even back to back sailings. They ignored my reservation numbers. I don't see any other form for back to back.  Sometimes I feel that I am in Twilight Zone with the onshore office.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 3:30 PM, Mackdogmolly said:

That may be why the credit was not automatically applied. But filling out the B2B form should have done the trick.

Well, I did call AZ customer service again and was assured that the OBC was in place and the screen shot I have is accurate and it will not be an issue when we board.  I certainly hope she is correct, the last thing I want to do is be arguing about OBC while on board.  So, it will be what it will be and we will not make a big fuss on board that will spoil the cruise.  If it all works out, great!  If it doesn’t, well we will still enjoy our first and last AZ cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crusinbanjo said:

Well, I did call AZ customer service again and was assured that the OBC was in place and the screen shot I have is accurate and it will not be an issue when we board.  I certainly hope she is correct, the last thing I want to do is be arguing about OBC while on board.  So, it will be what it will be and we will not make a big fuss on board that will spoil the cruise.  If it all works out, great!  If it doesn’t, well we will still enjoy our first and last AZ cruise.

We are on Pursuit  at the moment, even  with a screen  shot  and a letter  from  my friend's  T.A it has taken 21 days to get a result  from Miami .

The B to B has at last been added  to her account  400 dollars  this could have been used  for Internet  access  which she did not want to buy without  the credit ,so 8 days to going to find a way to spend it !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mackdogmolly said:

The great thing about having one booking number for a B2B , is that the OBC from the first cruise rolls over to the second cruise (at least that’s what AZ told my TA).

This is true !!

Edited by roger b
Spelling
  • Like 1