Advice Needed: Hotel to Port in San Diego

mame42

Since I am somewhat mobility challenged, I have real concerns about getting from the Wyndham Bayside to the cruise terminal.  I have read that most people walk since it is a very short distance and taxis are reluctant to pick up for such a minimal fare.  However, for this cruise I will be traveling with both a carryon and a checked bag.  Getting from point A to point B while managing 2 bags and a cane seems overwhelming.  Has anyone had any experience with this dilemma?  Thanks for any info.

4 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

Have you considered Uber transportation?   See a dummy booking from the Wyndham Bayside to the San Diego Cruise Terminal (attached).   There will no doubt be other people staying at the hotel who will need transportation to the cruise terminal.   

20231123_063051.jpg

Thank you.  I have only used Uber a few times, but it was unreliable in Europe this summer.

44 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

We have used Uber numerous times out of Fort Lauderdale (and other towns) and have never had any issues.   They never seem to be very far away from where we need to be picked up.    

Thanks.