Will Princess Captian's circle transfer to P&O Peninsular

Mara4166

We have cruised princess many times, but are considering taking a P&O cruise from Southampton next year.  Does anyone know if our Princess cruises count toward P&O Peninsular loyalty tiers (even if only older crises as my 1st princess cruise was in 1998).  I know they stopped P&O coming to Princess back in 2017, but I cannot find any information on going from Princess to P&O.

8 minutes ago, Pine Man said:

I booked my first Princess cruise a few months back and my P&O loyalty was transferred to Princess although my wife's wasn't. An email resolved that and we now both have loyalty awarded on our first Princess cruise.

Sorry if I was not clear, my question was the other way.  I am already elite on Princess and my DH is platinum.  I am wondering if we will have any status on P&O if we book given our princess status.

2 hours ago, Pine Man said:

I booked my first Princess cruise a few months back and my P&O loyalty was transferred to Princess although my wife's wasn't. An email resolved that and we now both have loyalty awarded on our first Princess cruise.

1 hour ago, Pine Man said:

See my post #3 above

Was this loyalty earned before 2017?

6 hours ago, Mara4166 said:

We have cruised princess many times, but are considering taking a P&O cruise from Southampton next year.  Does anyone know if our Princess cruises count toward P&O Peninsular loyalty tiers (even if only older crises as my 1st princess cruise was in 1998).  I know they stopped P&O coming to Princess back in 2017, but I cannot find any information on going from Princess to P&O.

I’m afraid the answer is no. This stopped many years ago and no cruises, whenever taken, count towards P&O loyalty. 

• Like 1