Cabin Selection help- Sapphire Princess

CPCruisers

Hi All! we are doing an Antartica cruise on Sapphire Princess. Currently booked in one of the "sideways" interior cabins on Aloha. We have the opportunity to bid on one of the Premium Oceanview cabins which I believe are the forward-facing cabins on Baja and Caribe that have the obstructed/limited use balcony?  What say you wise and helpful folks, especially any of you who have been on an Antartica cruise?

On the Sapphire I am pretty sure the "Premium Oceanview" are a small group of 5 cabins on both Baja and Caribe under the Bridge that are forward facing and do have a forward facing balcony. They are restricted so cannot be used when underway and you need to draw your curtains at night.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CPCruisers said:

On the Sapphire I am pretty sure the "Premium Oceanview" are a small group of 5 cabins on both Baja and Caribe under the Bridge that are forward facing and do have a forward facing balcony. They are restricted so cannot be used when underway and you need to draw your curtains at night.  

I've gotta say, I don't like the changes they made to Cruisedeckplans. Not as searchable. But I found the C106 and C109. I know they're not the forward facing ones. I though it might be worth the check.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/ov.php?ship=Sapphire-Princess&cabins=C106-C109

Edited by mtnesterz

44 minutes ago, doghog said:

C100, C101, C102, C103, C105, C106 and C109 are OV cabins and not balcony cabins.

@doghogThey actually are not, even though that is the name they have. They are balconies and use to not have any furniture out there.  Not sure it’s the same now.

Edited by t&atravel
  • Like 2