Payment for shore excursions

miscstuff1

8 hours ago, miscstuff1 said:

Is payment due when you book shore excursions, or is it added to your invoice to be paid at final payment date?

8 hours ago, LHT28 said:

When you book

Yes, as Lyn says, if you don't pay when you book, the excursion is not reserved.

• 1 month later...

I am resurrecting this old thread to ask another question about paying for shore excursions.  We have only ever taken one O excursion in the past, since we prefer private tour companies, but on our next cruise we will be taking two O excursions; we will not have O-life or Simply more.  I know it has to be paid for now with credit card when we book it, but when we get on board, would it be possible to switch the payment to use some of our OBC from our TA and as NCL stockholders?  We have done this on another cruise line, and we want to know if we can do this on O.

7 hours ago, Torquer said:

I am resurrecting this old thread to ask another question about paying for shore excursions.  We have only ever taken one O excursion in the past, since we prefer private tour companies, but on our next cruise we will be taking two O excursions; we will not have O-life or Simply more.  I know it has to be paid for now with credit card when we book it, but when we get on board, would it be possible to switch the payment to use some of our OBC from our TA and as NCL stockholders?  We have done this on another cruise line, and we want to know if we can do this on O.

I have had success in switching from CC paid to SBC on prior O cruises.  I do not know if it a universal truth, or just my natural charm...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 1:59 PM, LHT28 said:

When you book

I booked excursions yesterday for a January 2025 cruise. When the website excursion booking engine totally screwed up the pricing, I called Oceania. Excursions were priced correctly and I was given the option to defer payment until Final Payment which I availed myself of. 

• Like 1