Question on Sleeping Space for 3rd Person on Celebrity Infinity

msvca

We are looking at a Greek Isles Cruise on the Celebrity Infinity in 2025.  We are considering a Prime Oceanview or a Veranda Oceanview stateroom.  Would the sofa be large enough for our 20yoDD?  She is 5'2" so not a tall person.  On previous cruises we have shared Oceanview or Veranda cabins with our 2 children and space in the room has not been an issue.  In looking at pictures I am not able to tell how big the sofa is.  Our DS may go with us also so a Prime Concierge stateroom is not an option.  This will be our first cruise on Infinity so I am trying to decide if one stateroom would work.  We don't want to end up paying double for a cabin if our DD is the only one in it.  Thank you.

We've cruised on M class ships with 3 in the cabin (adult DS) several times. If there is a love seat sized couch it will fold out like a convertible couch. If it's full length couch, then each night the cabin attendant will take off the pillow backs and make up the couch like a bed. Your daughter should fit fine. On days we spent by the pool we used the showers at the spa before returning to our cabin. 

@kathynorth Thank you for your response.  Based on your experience we should be fine in one cabin.  From the pictures I think the ocean view cabins have a love seat sized coach.  The descriptions of the couches are very helpful.  This would be our first sailing on an M class ship.  We sailed on the Horizon and the Century which predate the M class ships.

@Essiesmom Thank you for the pictures.

@LeeW Thank you for the information.  I will price out the differet options to make sure we are getting the best deal.