Brisbane transfers

13 hours ago, arxcards said:

There are good comments on this thread.

They do transfers that you can book on the ship - post number 3 (I think these were around $30pp last time we booked one). More expensive, but a handy use of OBC if you have any leftover

Connexion does transfers even cheaper - post 2 and 6

Hmm, still mulling over the unlikelyhood of having any OBC left over 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnGc said:

Anybody know what happens if you book a time with ConXion and are late disembarking and miss your time slot ?

You miss your spot. It is a booking.

Just pick a time that won't have you late. Self debarkation would ensure you will not be late.

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

You miss your spot. It is a booking.

Thanks, I gathered that but can you book on another later bus. Will they accommodate you by automatically  getting you on another if spare seats available. Have any of you guys actually missed a booking on ConXion if so what was the outcome. 

29 minutes ago, JohnGc said:

Thanks, I gathered that but can you book on another later bus. Will they accommodate you by automatically  getting you on another if spare seats available. Have any of you guys actually missed a booking on ConXion if so what was the outcome. 

I have a  booking confirmation in front of me, I have copied and pasted the relevant details, some relates to flights, but I would read it that if you miss your allocated time you get on the next one, just call to inform them if you are held up.

Passengers are required to make their way outside the docking area. Passengers are expected to actively look for the bus branded with Con-X-ion insignia and to keep an eye out for the driver who will be wearing a blue shirt and red Con-X-ion hat.

• Services will depart approximately every hour during the disembarking period. 
  • Please do not depart in a taxi without making contact with Con-X-ion.
  • Please ensure your mobile is switched on in case we need to contact you.

If you require assistance or miss your allocated service please contact Con-X-ion on 1300 266 946 or +61 7 5556 9888.  

Late Flights

Passengers arriving from delayed flights who miss the last service out are required to make alternative travel arrangements at their own expense – these passengers will be eligible for a refund for the unused service. If your flight has been delayed please contact Con-X-ion immediately on 1300 266 946 and we will put you on the next available service.

*Please note: Our services are unable to wait for delayed flights or late passengers. Con-X-ion is not responsible for delayed flights.

Please click here to see our Terms and Conditions of travel.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations in excess of 24 hours will be eligible for a refund or Credit at the full discretion of Conxion. Any refunds provided will be for the fare value less the $10.00 administration fee.

Contact Con-x-ion

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, cheznandy said:

I have a  booking confirmation in front of me, I have copied and pasted the relevant details, some relates to flights, but I would read it that if you miss your allocated time you get on the next one, just call to inform them if you are held up.

Anybody know what happens if you book a time with ConXion and are late disembarking and miss your time slot ?

Passengers arriving from delayed flights who miss the last service out are required to make alternative travel arrangements at their own expense – these passengers will be eligible for a refund for the unused service. If your flight has been delayed please contact Con-X-ion immediately on 1300 266 946 and we will put you on the next available service.

*Please note: Our services are unable to wait for delayed flights or late passengers. Con-X-ion is not responsible for delayed flights.

Please click here to see our Terms and Conditions of travel.

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations in excess of 24 hours will be eligible for a refund or Credit at the full discretion of Conxion. Any refunds provided will be for the fare value less the $10.00 administration fee.

Contact Con-x-ion

Brilliant thank you. That information is a big help to me and I am sure will be very useful to anybody else contemplating booking a ConXion shuttle. I would think they would have somebody on site co-ordinating there shuttle buses. I have learnt self disembarking does not always guarantee you getting off early. Spent ages trying to get off a couple of  cruises where the line ended up all round the dining areas and stairways. To this day I still do not know why.   👍

• Like 2