Self Service Laundry

Last week completed 27 days on the Sky. Elite tokens for both wash/dry and detergent were available and plentiful at the purser's desk. 

There was one individual staff member who was reluctant to provide tokens but he came around. 

Boarding Sapphire day after tomorrow. We'll see how they do it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Have Passport Will Travel said:

I recently sailed on Discovery Princess where self service laundry was free including detergent and dryer sheets.  Is this perk available on any of the other ships?

I’ve seen it on another ship but I don’t think it’s something that can be predicted 

11 hours ago, Have Passport Will Travel said:

I recently sailed on Discovery Princess where self service laundry was free including detergent and dryer sheets.  Is this perk available on any of the other ships?

I'm guessing if you're in one of the top tiers you get the freebies but I'm sure it's not for newbies like me. I'm trying to talk the wife into using a carry-on rather than a full-size suitcase and just washing a load half-way through our trip (I mentioned she could have drinks delivered to the laundry room if she liked). Anyway, if we end up doing that I'll just pack a few detergent and fabric softener pods along with dryer sheets.

36 minutes ago, IndyKid said:

I'm guessing if you're in one of the top tiers you get the freebies but I'm sure it's not for newbies like me. I'm trying to talk the wife into using a carry-on rather than a full-size suitcase and just washing a load half-way through our trip (I mentioned she could have drinks delivered to the laundry room if she liked). Anyway, if we end up doing that I'll just pack a few detergent and fabric softener pods along with dryer sheets.

If you are on Discovery, right now it is free for everyone. Who knows how long that will last.

20231027_132804_DxO.thumb.jpg.cf4d184262e49feb449fffb8f6b10a9d.jpg20231027_132659_DxO.thumb.jpg.4ac4bb9a2858a3c422ac903499ed3ff5.jpg20231027_132938_DxO.thumb.jpg.24df07319aafe2fddbfb3e8911ab47df.jpg

• Like 1