Celebrity Infinity November 28th Spain Canary Islands Liv

mariners

2 hours ago, villauk said:

Yes, some of them did qualify the discounted flight offer - ours did 👍. We got the OBC credit too and our usual discount from our TA. Hence us booking another cruise when we previously didn’t have another one on the cards prior to our Japan sailing.

Thanks,

Annoyed with myself missing the OBC, got busy after we got back from a trip last Wed, 

With entry fare under £450(10n),  £120OBC($150) these are bargains.

A discounted flight is a cherry on top.

From a quick check seeing BA flights at around £200-£250pp for one date, probably cheaper options with the budgets.

We can pick any one of them and at these prices could do two,  stretch the logistics costs across more days.

Celebrity prices had got so silly they dropped off the regular searches.

Its been a while need to update myself on Elite perks and current package options as we only want one drinks but can go without.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, villauk said:

Ob dear. Still worth investigating if you can book a flight yourself as the actual cruises are so cheap.

Working on it?

Limited direct options from the UK through the winter.

Did the cheap X flights come with bags?

I read no transfers

Got BA down to £150pp for one B2B  combination and our preferred hotel has a suite at ~£50pn for pre/post stay.

I looked at Wizz, cheap but the bags made it more expensive than BA adding bags is cheap with BA.

Need to check EasyJet and Ryanair.

Still considering the dates, Feb/March is still a bit cool, the warmer March hit Easter holidays and April increasing add-on costs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, insidecabin said:

Working on it?

Limited direct options from the UK through the winter.

Did the cheap X flights come with bags?

I read no transfers

Got BA down to £150pp for one B2B  combination and our preferred hotel has a suite at ~£50pn for pre/post stay.

I looked at Wizz, cheap but the bags made it more expensive than BA adding bags is cheap with BA.

Need to check EasyJet and Ryanair.

Still considering the dates, Feb/March is still a bit cool, the warmer March hit Easter holidays and April increasing add-on costs.

Bags included 👍. I don’t mind it a little cooler - it will be warmer than here 🤣.

• Thanks 1

The Infinity arrived early this morning in Barcelona.  Debarkation was amazingly smooth, and groups were called at the correct times that had been listed on the paperwork provided to passengers.

Busybee4329, we did not have Lanzarote on our schedule.  Hopefully, someone else can provide you the information. 

I will write more when I have settled in Lisbon, or am onboard our cruise back to North America. Tonight, we are enjoying our own space and dinner we picked up at the Supermarket. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1