Princess Cruises Brings the Ranch to the High Seas with Goodstock by Nolan Ryan

iamaqt2

New Partnership with Hall of Fame Pitcher Delivers Prime Black-Angus Beef in Main Dining Rooms and Crown Grill Steakhouse Aboard Regal Princess

https://www.princess.com/en-us/news/news-releases/2023/12/princess-cruises-brings-the-ranch-to-the-high-seas-with-goodstock-by-nolan-ryan

Looks like it's only on the Regal out of Galveston for now.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

New Partnership with Hall of Fame Pitcher Delivers Prime Black-Angus Beef in Main Dining Rooms and Crown Grill Steakhouse Aboard Regal Princess

https://www.princess.com/en-us/news/news-releases/2023/12/princess-cruises-brings-the-ranch-to-the-high-seas-with-goodstock-by-nolan-ryan

Has this started yet?

2 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

The article didn't specify a date, but it did say guests could now enjoy it, so I'm guessing it has.

I did see fb posts saying they were on now and it is available.  Still don’t know if there is a cost in MDR.

18 hours ago, iamaqt2 said:

53 minutes ago, iamaqt2 said:

Free Prime Beef in the MDR?  Surely you jest.

?

12 minutes ago, iamaqt2 said:

There is zero chance that Princess will serve Prime Angus Beef in the MDR without an associated upcharge.

Ok, then that is what I am asking, if anyone can tell us the cost I would appreciate it

• Like 1

Be interesting to learn more details on this and plans for future expansion. I noted that only in the Sun headline does it mention "prime". Release body copy says upper end choice and higher. So does the crown grill have prime and MDR is choice? You decide based how much you want to spend?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rmsmith said:

Be interesting to learn more details on this and plans for future expansion. I noted that only in the Sun headline does it mention "prime". Release body copy says upper end choice and higher. So does the crown grill have prime and MDR is choice? You decide based how much you want to spend?

It is now being served on Regal and the poster on fb said it was excellent in the Crown Grill.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dog said:

It is now being served on Regal and the poster on fb said it was excellent in the Crown Grill.

Excellent.  Will be a nice addition to CG.  As a side note dog, did you ever see my reply to your post regarding the Sky Princess charter?

15 minutes ago, iamaqt2 said:

Excellent.  Will be a nice addition to CG.  As a side note dog, did you ever see my reply to your post regarding the Sky Princess charter?

Not sure.

I gave up on that Canary Island cruise.

2 hours ago, dog said:

That's good to hear and a good start. I haven't seen that th post. I assume those steaks are an optional.item and extra cost in the MDR so I wonder about the price. And I wonder if more ships will get this meat or is it a TX market only situation. 

4 hours ago, rmsmith said:

That's good to hear and a good start. I haven't seen that th post. I assume those steaks are an optional.item and extra cost in the MDR so I wonder about the price. And I wonder if more ships will get this meat or is it a TX market only situation. 

Regal out of Galveston, only for now.  Haven’t heard of an upcharge for MDR yet.