Anyone sail on Nieuw Statendam in cabin 8132

cruisinsince75

We have chosen to do a fall 2025 TA cruise and needed an accessible cabin.  The only ones Available verandahs were on deck 8 and we chose 8132.  We are not early risers and we try to avoid being just below the pool deck.  This one appears to be above the pool towel storage area.  Anyone have problems with noise in this stateroom?

I spent a few weeks in 8145, which is similar, but not totally, and had little in the way of noise problems. Many (?), most (?) mornings I would hear something, but could never tell if it was from above, or if it was my next door neighbors on their veranda. 
It wasn't too loud and didn't last long.

I would book that cabin again if I ever wanted to book another Pinnacle ship (which I would rather not). 

1 hour ago, cruisinsince75 said:

We have chosen to do a fall 2025 TA cruise and needed an accessible cabin.  The only ones Available verandahs were on deck 8 and we chose 8132.  We are not early risers and we try to avoid being just below the pool deck.  This one appears to be above the pool towel storage area. 

You are below the eating (but not serving) area of the Lido Market. As is mirror image 8145. There may be some self-serve counters on the "inside" of those sections, but the chairs themselves sit on carpet.

Here are the deckplans lined up, you are not near the SeaView pool or deck.

8132.jpg

The pool/deck is aft of the elevators; Lido Market is forward.

Edited by crystalspin

4 minutes ago, oakridger said:

I just love cruisedeckplans.com and use it a lot.  I finally bought the lifetime membership so I can see all the videos!

I guess I had a premonition as I bought the lifetime without ever buying a short-term membership... eight years ago! I would never post a photo here from there, but I do follow the videos that are from youTube and post the links. And I think non-members can see deckplans. If not, I should overlay the HAL site's deckplans, in the future...