Best Beach Options without All Inclusive

1bravesfan

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

I think Ya Ya and Pez Quadro still have walk in options.  I believe Malecon 21 is walk in as well. 

Just south of NoHoch Kay and Malecon 21 is Sulumar. And then at the very far end of the malecon is Machos.

Malecon21 is only walk-in if you sit in the lounge/ bar area across the road otherwise minimum cover charge.i thought Nohoch was only AI although like Jaimies they may do PAYG if they aren’t full. Sulumar is probably still walk-in but it rained when we were there and I don’t remember if they have loungers or only tables and chairs? I think Machos has walk-ins and passes. Some distance further Chunky Monkey but haven’t been there. They all have websites i believe.

16 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Malecon21 is only walk-in if you sit in the lounge/ bar area across the road otherwise minimum cover charge.i thought Nohoch was only AI although like Jaimies they may do PAYG if they aren’t full. Sulumar is probably still walk-in but it rained when we were there and I don’t remember if they have loungers or only tables and chairs? I think Machos has walk-ins and passes. Some distance further Chunky Monkey but haven’t been there. They all have websites i believe.

Thanks for the reply.  After research, We may just hang around one of the pools at the cruise port since the non AI options seem not so not AI except for the Krazy Lobster

3 hours ago, 1bravesfan said:

Thanks for the reply.  After research, We may just hang around one of the pools at the cruise port since the non AI options seem not so not AI except for the Krazy Lobster

IMO, the pool at the port is one of the worst options. Even Tequila Beach and Playa Corona where they pester you to get a lounger are better and cheaper.