Non-alcoholic wine/spirits available on board?

tregatti

Due to a recently-diagnosed medical issue I've needed to cut out alcoholic beverages. On past cruises I've enjoyed a glass of wine with dinner & the occasional beer or gin & tonic at happy hour. I've been looking at various HAL drink menus available online, and it looks like they have Heineken 0.0 but no non-alcoholic wine or spirits seem to be listed.

Has anyone been able to get NA wine or spirits on board recently (even if they're not listed on the menus)? 

I know I can bring on a bottle of NA wine and pay the corkage fee, so I'm considering that option if nothing else is available.

Many thanks! 

You should be able to get Fre wines by the glass at any bar or restaurant and it's included in Have it all.  We had a waiter/bar person in the dining room tell us it was only available by the bottle.  A brief discussion with the F&B manager cleared that up quickly.  If you have a problem ordering by the glass....find a manager and/or escalate up the chain appropriately.  Alcohol free beer is or should be available at any bar or restaurant.  NOTE: the non alcoholic wines (Fre) wines are not on the wine menu...you just have to ask for them.

Edited by ghstudio
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...