How do I add a cruise into "My Princess" account?

mattR

I have a cruise booked with Princess and was emailed a link to my cruise planner.  I am trying to book flight for my brother but wanted to check his options with EZ-Air since he is doing a 7 day and I'm doing a 14 day.  How do I add his cruise into his planner as his cruise isn't showing up in his planner? 

On the Princess site, log in with the brother's ID and password.  Click on "My Account".  If a booked cruise does not show, then I would contact Princess.  I just checked mine and don't see a "missing cruise" option.  

On Princess.com, find the cruise he has booked.  You can then look at flight quotes even you're not booked or logged in.  Search for a cruise, click cruise details.  Scroll down to Flight Quotes.  You can enter all the information to get an idea what's out there.  Then you'd need to log into Cruise Personalizer to book.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I was able to book them with just the name DOB and booking number under the booked guest section..  Still not sure how to link the cruise into their newly created cruise planner?  Guess we will have to call? 

If the cruise is already booked, you don't need a username/pw to access the Cruise Personalizer.

princess.com > Booked Guests > Access Cruise Personalizer

Input the booking number, name, DOB and it will take you to the Cruise Personalizer for this cruise.  If you can't access the Cruise Personalizer this way, you either have the wrong booking number OR the passenger details were incorrectly keyed on the booking and you have to call Princess/TA to get this fixed.

If your brother is new to Princess and were recently assigned a Captain's Circle number, it can take a few days to sync the Captain's Circle Number to the princess.com account with credentials.  If he has sailed with Princess before and has been able to login with credentials, make sure it's the old Captain's circle that was used on the current booked cruise.  If not, you have to call Princess and tell them to change the Captain's Circle number to the previously used one on the booking.

4 hours ago, SCX22 said:

If the cruise is already booked, you don't need a username/pw to access the Cruise Personalizer.

princess.com > Booked Guests > Access Cruise Personalizer

Input the booking number, name, DOB and it will take you to the Cruise Personalizer for this cruise.  If you can't access the Cruise Personalizer this way, you either have the wrong booking number OR the passenger details were incorrectly keyed on the booking and you have to call Princess/TA to get this fixed.

If your brother is new to Princess and were recently assigned a Captain's Circle number, it can take a few days to sync the Captain's Circle Number to the princess.com account with credentials.  If he has sailed with Princess before and has been able to login with credentials, make sure it's the old Captain's circle that was used on the current booked cruise.  If not, you have to call Princess and tell them to change the Captain's Circle number to the previously used one on the booking.

Thanks that's how I ended up getting into there account to book them with EZ-Air.  Being able to login to the account with a username and password would be easier so if they really care I guess they can call Princess otherwise I will tell them just to login using booking number and DOB and name.