Horizon cabin dimensions

dlphn501

This is going to sound really bizarre, but does anyone know the dimensions, length & width, of an interior cabin on Carnival Horizon?  The particular cabin has 2 desks, one on either side, and right as you walk in, there are 2 beds (or one king) in the middle of the wall that is right in front of you.  I am attaching a picture of the floor plan.  I watched a YouTube video, and this is the layout of the cabin I will be in.

I want to know if I can put the beds in an L-shape against the back wall (all the way left in 2nd attachment).  There is a pullman bed as noted in my rendering (which is obviously not to scale).

Capture.JPG

cabin layout.JPG

I thought the goccl site below had what you were after, but it's just square feet. You'll probably need someone on the ship with a measuring tape. I would be shocked if the L configuration with the beds would fit. The Horizon interior we were in was tight in the king configuration, I'd guess less than two feet between the sides and the wall. And it wouldn't surprise me if something is installed permanently, a lamp or nightstand or whatever. I do crazy things in my hotel rooms with configurations and am surprised I've never wondered about this.

Carnival Horizon (HZ) Staterooms and Ship Features

1 hour ago, five. said:

I would be shocked if the L configuration with the beds would fit. The Horizon interior we were in was tight in the king configuration, I'd guess less than two feet between the sides and the wall. And it wouldn't surprise me if something is installed permanently, a lamp or nightstand or whatever. I do crazy things in my hotel rooms with configurations and am surprised I've never wondered about this.

Carnival Horizon (HZ) Staterooms and Ship Features

That is what I am thinking as well - too tight.  But those beds are shorter than normal twin sized beds.  I still think I may try it when I board to see if they fit.  Or at the very least bring a measuring tape.  I would think this particular configuration would be able to have the beds push together if it were a couple and a child in the cabin, which would mean the night stands would have to move.  In the YouTube video that I saw, the beds were against the wall just like in the picture I attached.