Neptune Suite Guarantee category SC ?

retird

On an upcoming cruise on Noordam, we have booked a Neptune Category SC Guarantee.   I only see four SC cabins which are 7083/84/85/86  (other than the two accessible on deck 6).   Are those four cabins same as the SBs in the same area?   And are those the cabins likely to be assigned to me?   Ive never done a guarantee before, but the SC was only a small fraction of the cost of an SB or SA when I booked through a special offer i received.   Thanks. 

Are they likely to be assigned to you? Nobody is going to know...it depends on how many GTY bookings there are.

They are the same as the SAs in the area. They used to be SAs, (last time we were on Noordam)but marketing folks figured they should sell them as SCs. We have one booked on Oosterdam in 2025.

Depends on the itinerary.  Warm water cruises, SC's aft may sell because offer a price advantage over the SBs and really only sacrifice the 'wrap' segment of the balcony.  Aft wraps almost always sell.

If my upsell experience is anything to go by, the Neptunes that tend to be available in the last few weeks are often SAs.

1 hour ago, visagrunt said:

Depends on the itinerary.  Warm water cruises, SC's aft may sell because offer a price advantage over the SBs and really only sacrifice the 'wrap' segment of the balcony.  Aft wraps almost always sell.

If my upsell experience is anything to go by, the Neptunes that tend to be available in the last few weeks are often SAs.

Thanks

On 12/9/2023 at 5:41 PM, retird said:

Ive never done a guarantee before, but the SC was only a small fraction of the cost of an SB or SA when I booked through a special offer i received.

Do you really mean "a small fraction", like the SC was 1/10 the cost of an SA or SB?  If so, good for you jumping on that deal!