CruiseNext DoubleUp promo, ANY staterooms 4 months+ ahead ANY sailings - Happy Holiday Bookings

mking8288

Happy, healthy & safe travel - cruising during the holidays.  CruieNext DoubleUp promo is back again, valid Dec 9 thru ... not an  endorsement of sailing NCL but if you are sailing anyway - might as well take advantage of it.  

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: December 9th – December 27th, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book ANY stateroom on any sailing at least 4 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

• Guests must book at least 4-months prior to sailing for any sailing in 2024 and forward

Full details and link - https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext

Confirming ourselves that, we just apply a 2nd certificate ourselves online to an "existing" booking we made recently, with a 10% discount applied, which also has a Double Latitudes points.  

Happy planning and booking 😁

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Happy, healthy & safe travel - cruising during the holidays.  CruieNext DoubleUp promo is back again, valid Dec 9 thru ... not an  endorsement of sailing NCL but if you are sailing anyway - might as well take advantage of it.  

CRUISENEXT DOUBLEUP! OFFER
Booking Window: December 9th – December 27th, 2023 11:59pm EST
Offer Details: Book ANY stateroom on any sailing at least 4 months in advance and apply TWO CruiseNext, CruiseNext Haven or CruiseNext Lite deposits.

• Guests must book at least 4-months prior to sailing for any sailing in 2024 and forward

Full details and link - https://www.ncl.com/about/terms-and-conditions/promotions#cruisenext

Confirming ourselves that, we just apply a 2nd certificate ourselves online to an "existing" booking we made recently, with a 10% discount applied, which also has a Double Latitudes points.  

Happy planning and booking 😁

Thanks for the heads up!   We just used the 12 we purchased in August on the triple up promotion.   Have to stock back up in February for hopefully another triple up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Thanks for the heads up!  Ironically, we just bought 16 CNs last week and they showed up in my account today.  We sail steerage (inside) and I was hoping/expecting this offer to reappear soon. 😎

hey Mate.  quick question....did those new CNs show up with the 2099 expiration date, or the normal three expiration.  when they extended current CNs in folks accounts, there was an open question as to whether it would apply to newly purchase certs.

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

Thanks for the heads up!   We just used the 12 we purchased in August on the triple up promotion.   Have to stock back up in February for hopefully another triple up.

Triple Up promotion? 😱

when was that? I totally missed it 😭😫😭

how was it announced?
I’ve never seen that before and, now I’m back to regular working routine, not checking boards or NCL site as often …darn

7 hours ago, Maanio said:

Is your existing booking 4 months away?

Yes, still 4 months out, existing reservation on a large oceanview ... AND, we intend to take advantage of one of our 2 options to do a "free" balcony upgrade, with choice of cabin (if possible)  Contacted Latitudes support desk already instead of calling them and if they can't - get a hold of BOA awards desk. 

2 hours ago, Suetravel said:

Where are you sailing next that there is an extra point? 

Hi there, Sue, happy holidays. Embark out of NY, found  it during the last promo with similar terms & conditions/restrictions - booked 1 cabin with 2 CN deposits and by the time we needed to book a 2nd cabin, offer expired but speaking w NCL agent ... anyway, it's back & quickly applied the 2nd CND this morning.  OW air travel involved for this which we are planning on our own. See different places in 2024 - pretty good bundled price as calculated for 2+ weeks on the ship.  Two extended family members will graduate to Platinum after this, win-win all around. 

Not ruling out the GA but we want a different experience and ports - another one further out on the short list ... yet to hit the "Enter" key yet.  

First world problem, running low on CND again, down to 2 so might need to "borrow" if we catch another one to book before we sail again, like the "Chief" - a good way to stretch our cruise dollars in "mid" steerage. 

@dbrown84 CND or certs we purchased earlier this Fall and last month while on the Prima no longer expire (valid thru 2099) as confirmed, verbally, by onboard CN personnel.  NCL is holding off making an official announcement until Jan 2024.  This move by NCL actually is good for those that brought them earlier & worrried about upcoming expiration dates & was considering dumping it cheap in the market place.  

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Suetravel said:

Hi Julig22

Nice on Norway Iceland. That sounds like it would be a lot of fun. 

What are your thought on the Greenland sailing? 

Greenland still on my bucket list but haven't found the right itinerary.  I've actually been on both a Norway cruise and an Iceland cruise but this one only repeats a couple of ports - and I'm interested in Spitzbergen - wouldn't mind checking out the polar bears but not sure that's possible...

• Like 1

Expedition cruising you may see polar bears but I think it’s unlikely on NCL unless there’s an excursion. But then they do wander into the Svarlbad town limits from time to time and I saw photos of 2 by the airport.

good luck on your cruise. …  I’m going to go check out the itinerary now 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColdCruise said:

Triple Up promotion? 😱

when was that? I totally missed it 😭😫😭

how was it announced?
I’ve never seen that before and, now I’m back to regular working routine, not checking boards or NCL site as often …darn

The last one started on November 8th and I believe lasted five days and the one before that was around the end of June.   The last one saved us $500 as we are paying for four cabins for our June 2024 cruise so I was thrilled.  

When they ran the June promotion, we did not have any hand so we were able to take one off a cruise further out and apply it to our February 2024 cruise.  Then when we cruised this past August,  we replaced it.   

3 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

hey Mate.  quick question....did those new CNs show up with the 2099 expiration date, or the normal three expiration.  when they extended current CNs in folks accounts, there was an open question as to whether it would apply to newly purchase certs.

The "dates" column in the "my coupons and credits" section of my on-line account summary (the page that shows all future bookings) is blank for all of them.  There is an expiration date listed for some FCC they just gave me for a price drop after final booking.

Is that where people were seeing the 2099 date?

4 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

The "dates" column in the "my coupons and credits" section of my on-line account summary (the page that shows all future bookings) is blank for all of them.  There is an expiration date listed for some FCC they just gave me for a price drop after final booking.

Is that where people were seeing the 2099 date?

actually, the ones I had in my account before the change also have a blank date.  some people see the 2099 date and some see a blank date.  But thanks, it's nice to know that newly purchased certs also have no expiration. @mking8288 also confirmed the same.  Thank you both

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Why the quotes?  Do you want expiration dates on your CNs?

Do I want expirations dates?  NCL has the expiration dates on the certs whether I want it or not. 

NCL should show the expiration dates, which they used to before.  I do like to see the expiration dates on my account.

4 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

That's not what several folks have recently posted.

You can believe what you want.

For me, I don't want to believe that my certs had expiration dates extended because NCL has display issues, then find out later on I cannot use the certs because they expired.

Just now, Middleager said:

You can believe what you want.

For me, I don't want to believe that my certs had expiration dates extended because NCL has display issues, then find out later on I cannot use the certs because they expired.

And there have been numerous posts verifying that various NCL reps have said there are no expiration dates, for now anyway. And posts from people with expired ones that suddenly reappeared. Not a display issue. So you can believe that or not.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, julig22 said:

And there have been numerous posts verifying that various NCL reps have said there are no expiration dates, for now anyway. And posts from people with expired ones that suddenly reappeared. Not a display issue. So you can believe that or not.

NCL can have temporary system issue, with messed expiration dates messed up, it doesn't mean it won't get fixed. 

It should be an important issue for NCL because expiration dates do force people wanting to use them, and book cruises.

I wouldn't believe that my certs all of a sudden have no or 2099 expiration dates, without fixes in the future.  NCL system, no matter how bad it may be, has the original expiration dates.  They have many backups. 

I had worked in IT, and yes we do at times have to recover from backups. 

I believe what I see is what I get ... doubtful that ours will "survive" the next 74 years since the last batch of we purchased earlier in 2023 didn't last long, they are gone ... used up 4 more already and only has 4 remaining, about to use 2 more this month to hold a future booking - down to 2 in reserve.  

It won't take 2099 to find out the truth, since more than a single NCL source are aware of the changes & said so, not in writing but a corporate announcement forthcoming as they've indicated last week onboard our sailing.  The changes that we believed is true & valid with no more expiration date has been in place for more than a few weeks by now, doubtful that NCL's I.T. Department will allow it to remain, if it's a system and/or programming error, etc.  That's not to say, we aren't familiar with other routine I.T. issues that NCL (and others) is known and infamous for.  

I suspect this move is intended and purposeful, with marketing and sales in mind ... good for business. Give NCL a tiny bit of credit and thumbs up when it's proper, bash and dislike otherwise as I do.  Anyway, agree to disagree ... now, maybe I should say something here about the dearly missed hash browns 👎 at breakfast.   Oops, that's off-topic.  

CN Deposit - Dec 2023.jpg

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 1