Can't use Easy Plus Drink package in specialty restaurants?

cvil88

1 hour ago, WirelessRoute said:

What does MSC consider a signature venue on MSC Seashore? I wish they'd be upfront and list it. Specifically is Hola! Tacos & Cantina considered a signature venue where Easy Plus can not be used?

Some have reported able to use it, others not.

HOLA.png

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

As long as it's good for drinks with dinner in Galaxy and Butcher's cut on Divina, I am fine. 

Always has been good for us. Imagine having to carry in 3+ glasses each to Butcher's Cut? Well, I guess the butler could bring them if they walk you to the restaurant. 😉

1 hour ago, Best Cat Mom said:

Always has been good for us. Imagine having to carry in 3+ glasses each to Butcher's Cut? Well, I guess the butler could bring them if they walk you to the restaurant. 😉

Thank you. I figured that would be the case. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/23/2024 at 11:29 AM, rkline520 said:

Thanks for both your replies.  To clarify, I can follow directions -here’s the information under the description of the Easy Plus Pkg on the app which is why I asked customer service to clarify in the first place.  My guess it’s just a mistake since it actually says the same thing on all 3 pkgs, even Premium which I hadn’t noticed before. 

The Easy Package covers all the above served in our bars, buffet and main restaurant. What’s more, it also includes Ocean Cay and other exclusive destinations, but does not cover the specialty restaurants and signature venues (Venchi 1878 establishments or Jean-Philippe Maury venues, MSC Virtuosa Starship Club). Valid for cruises of 7 nights and more.  

The Easy Package and the Easy Plus Package are two different things. You’re quoting the info about the Easy Package. Easy Package may NOT be used in specialty restaurants. Easy Plus CAN be used in specialty restaurants. 

Posted (edited)
On 12/12/2023 at 10:43 AM, cvil88 said:

First time MSC cruiser. When I read the fine print under the Easy Plus Drink package, I'm surprised to see that you can't use it in specialty restaurant. Here is what it says: 

The Easy Package covers all the above served in our bars, buffet and main restaurant. What’s more, it also includes Ocean Cay and other exclusive destinations, but does not cover the specialty restaurants 

This disclaimer is under all drink packages. If this is true, we will probably be cancelling our specialty restaurants as this seems totally unfair.

Thoughts?

Easy Plus can be used - Easy cannot - there is a difference.

Oops just read @Mags92 response, already answered. 

Edited by cellfree
  • Haha 1