Wasn't expecting to win MoveUp

footeam

I was in an Aqua Class for my Beyond cruise next month, so when I got the MoveUp email, I offered the minimum for a Sky Suite. On the Black Friday offer, I reduced it to an even lower number, so I was definitely not expecting to win...but I did!

Since the original booking, I added the upgraded drink package and the upgraded wifi, which I think come with the suite. Can I cancel those and get refunded? 

I read that we keep perks that we have. Does that mean I still have access to the thermal suite and Blu or do I trade that for the suite perks?

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, footeam said:

Since the original booking, I added the upgraded drink package and the upgraded wifi, which I think come with the suite. Can I cancel those and get refunded? 

Those perks don't come with a move up to Retreat, so if you cancel, you'll get your refund, but you'll have no drink or wifi package.

4 minutes ago, footeam said:

I read that we keep perks that we have. Does that mean I still have access to the thermal suite and Blu or do I trade that for the suite perks?

Those aren't perks, they're room amenities, so they're now gone. You get Retreat and Luminae instead.

19 minutes ago, RichYak said:

Those perks don't come with a move up to Retreat, so if you cancel, you'll get your refund, but you'll have no drink or wifi package.

Those aren't perks, they're room amenities, so they're now gone. You get Retreat and Luminae instead.

You can enjoy BLU, subject to availability ..we preferred it to Luminae on BEYOND.

You are gaining a much larger room with a real balcony, abundant storage,   and  a soaking tub with shower.

You will have Access to the Retreat Lounge, outdoor Retreat area/ mini pool and  other suite perks, sep reserved area in theater the  on Chic nite ..Plus a  sep early boarding area,  priority disembark...BUT no butler!

Thermal suite on E Class ships   is not that great..so you probably did well!

We are glad we tried it once..no longer a mystery !  Hope u get a nice location!

Keep the Premium drink pkg you already upgraded too 

With the Upgrade to a Sky Suite you’d get premium drinks in the retreat, Luminae etc but not all over the ship 

So keep what you already have 🍹🍹😜

Edited by LaCal

2 hours ago, hcat said:

You can enjoy BLU, subject to availability ..we preferred it to Luminae on BEYOND.

You are gaining a much larger room with a real balcony, abundant storage,   and  a soaking tub with shower.

You will have Access to the Retreat Lounge, outdoor Retreat area/ mini pool and  other suite perks, sep reserved area in theater the  on Chic nite ..Plus a  sep early boarding area,  priority disembark...BUT no butler!

Thermal suite on E Class ships   is not that great..so you probably did well!

We are glad we tried it once..no longer a mystery !  Hope u get a nice location!

I’m curious which thermal suite you prefer and why?

I think the thermal suite on E is better than on S because it’s both subjectively hotter in the Infrared on E than the lukewarm Finnish on S… and S also has the free Finnish sauna in the locker room which is much hotter then the Persian garden sauna. 

4 minutes ago, someguyfl said:

I’m curious which thermal suite you prefer and why?

I think the thermal suite on E is better than on S because it’s both subjectively hotter in the Infrared on E than the lukewarm Finnish on S… and S also has the free Finnish sauna in the locker room which is much hotter then the Persian garden sauna. 

We prefer S Class ...it has nice sea views with heated .loungers in the main area..On Edge they were in a long room..with glass windows..sun beating in..  I prefer the diff rms on S Class..not a fan of the salt rm or the swinging chairs on EDGE..  Least fav is M class..interior and dank .

E has a very nice locker rm and showers. It's all good!

None has a real T pool!