Anybody Else Being Prompted For Multiple Logins on NCL.com?

Rick&Jeannie

On a PC desktop, using Chrome (of which I've NEVER had issues before) I can log in just fine to see my booking, but when I try to look at excursions or dining I get the login prompt again...and then it just starts "looping".  I.E. I supply credentials and it comes right back to the login prompt.  Guaranteed my creds are correct!  I can go through the same motions with FireFox and all is good.  This has been happening for about a week now.  I have cleared all pertinent NCL data from browsing history as well as deleted/recreated my password.

Anybody else?

Yes!! For about 3 weeks now I can't log in on Chrome - just multiple log in prompts. I cleared my cookies and I was able to log in finally once again - but the second I tried to pull up an excursion I was bumped out and prompted to log in again - and I'm right back where I've been with the repeated looping requests. So frustrating. I can log in without any problems with Edge - it's just a nuisance since I'm typically on Chrome and need to jump over anytime I need to get into my reservations.

Edited by ljrfrm

2 hours ago, majmaj4 said:

I am having the same problem.  Edge and Chome both.  Sometimes have had to reboot to get out of the loop.

As I said...already did that.  (OOPS! replied to wrong person! Sorry!)

Edited by Rick&Jeannie

1 hour ago, cruiser2015 said:

Sounds like a good time to clear your browser memory.

Given the fact that other people are experiencing the same thing I seriously doubt that it is anything with *my* browser.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, drumming cruisers said:

How do you clear it?

Depends on which browser.

You could google the question like: "how do you clear cache in firefox"

In chrome, if you click on the 3 vertical dots at the far right of the top line, you will see the option about half way down the list..

Lots of discussion of this issue on other threads.

Had the same problem with a new Chrome laptop. Multiple attempts to log in with no success.

Then, tried an Incognito window and voila...got me right in. Lots of goofiness going on with the NCL website (but what else is new?)

Edited by schmoopie17
  • Like 1