Navigator Room Service Times

CardowMD

I am getting ready to pay my deposit on Navigator for next November 5-15…if they don’t change this itinerary overnight, like they did on the Nav 15-22 cruise. Very port intensive cruise, which means early tour departures. I like to eat breakfast early about 6- 630, but do not think Compass Rose opens until ?730, which will be too late. What time does the Coffee cafe open? What time does breakfast room service start? Think this may need to be my route on the 8+ hour tour day.

I have not been on Navigator in about 15-18 years and haven’t seen any daily planners posted with hours of openings for various venues. If anyone can direct me to posts, that would be appreciated.

Cardow - Also consider this. We have never gone to CR for breakfast on an "Excursion morning".  Breakfast service in Compas Rose can be excruciatingly slow!  You could very well have to leave the ship for your excursion before your breakfast order ever actually reaches your table!  Regards

• Like 2

On especially early wake-up days, we have even written a time on the door hanger if we require breakfast earlier than any of the times listed.  We always got it at the time requested.  We wouldn't do this everyday, but they prepare breakfast for some of the crew really early, so I don't think it is putting anyone out.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mj_holiday said:It has been our experience that we get our order at the beginning of the time slot.

This has always been our experience. If you say 6:30, they will ring your bell at 6:30, maybe even a minute or two earlier. 

Be sure you are dressed!

• Like 2

Four of us in 3 cabins traveling together met at the Coffee connection when it opened each morning. We had our choice of coffee (mostly cappuccino) and a good selection of small breakfast items, both healthy choices and my new favorite - the totally unhealthy but delicious cronut.

After that, an early excursion meant we were back to our cabins to get ready. Breakfast at Compass Rose was only for late morning or early afternoon excursions, or sea days (only 2 out of 14 days).  But we enjoyed our second breakfast on those days (and didn't need lunch). None of us had a cabin large enough to comfortably have 4 for room service breakfast (none of our cabins had 4 chairs).